PlayBuddy
April 26, 2024, 08:21:32 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

You know we are first. Do you expect any less? Get QUACKATTACK!

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeHelpOscar

Step right up and knock those ducks down....automatically of course. That's how we do it around here.

Here is the link:

http://badgehelp.com/quickquackcheat.htm

Here is the direct download:

http://funhelper.com/quickquack/QuackAttack.exe
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

wildcat

BadgeHelpOscar

Just so you guys know:

We just wanted to put something out for everyone to have. We will be working on the intel today and tomorrow making it smarter. Of course if you buy it now, all upgrades and updates are free for you
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

^LavaMan^

its tells me it cannot find the game screen on either Ie with MSJVM and Sun and same on firefox! Same if i leave the start game button up! Help!

1024x768
Windows XP Pro
32 Bit Color
Smooth Unchecked

BadgeHelpOscar

The best way to help us if your auto is not working properly is to do this:

Run it and get a screen shot (stop the auto) and save it as a .bmp file and then email it to me at badgehelp@aol.com

When you get the screen shot, stop the auto and use a program like paint shop pro and SAVE IT AS A .BMP file

Attach it to an email and send it to me.

If you have no idea how to do this, here is an instuctions step by step:

Go to:

http://www.gadwin.com/printscreen/?prnscr

on the right side of that site u will see gadwin printscreen 3.1
once u have downloaded and saved it to set it up:

1.on the preferences tab make the hot key your printscreen key
   -check-notify end of capture
  -check-preview the captured image
2.under source tab
   - check- full screen
3.under  Destination tab
  -check- send captured area via email
4.under image tab
   - under type of image scroll to->Windows Bitmap(*.bmp)

ok now it will be set up- make sure u have little camera icon in lower toolbar and run your game and auto
when it hangs up, hit your printscreen button,(it will capture info), shut off the auto and minimize game.
    should bring up the email box...send it to badgehelp@aol.com and its done

wildcat

jamez

Quote from: wildcat on November 15, 2005, 09:46:45 AM
:o   my freetrial has just expired    ....    very fast

mine did to then i closed the auto out & opended it back up  all i got to say that auto is pretty damn fast  works wonders this is an auto ill be buying thanks for the auto

moonshine

Oscar............YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

is the paypal account to purchase still: heypogopal@yahoo.com?...........I want sure since all the hoopla around here..........

again...........THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!  O0

Blu

BadgeHelpOscar

BadgeHelpOscar

There is somewhat of a problem with the multi-colored ducks. They are very rare and there are 120 of them. I need customers to send me screenshots of these ducks IN BITMAP FORM - NOT PNG, JPG, GIF, ETC. It would be really really useful. Not the wild duck, but some ducks are split down the middle and they are one color on one side and one color on the other. They come up about once an hour, and there are 120 of them!!!

sandyhook

Ok I am waiting to download the trial, ya'll are working on it and it says to come back in an hour. So I will impatiently wait. My boyfriend said NO MORE AUTOS !!! I am suppose to finish the games I started but ..... well ya'll know how it goes   >:D  guess I will just have to sneak this auto in past my boyfriend.  O0 
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

JENNY28

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on November 15, 2005, 10:22:10 AM
There is somewhat of a problem with the multi-colored ducks. They are very rare and there are 120 of them. I need customers to send me screenshots of these ducks IN BITMAP FORM - NOT PNG, JPG, GIF, ETC. It would be really really useful. Not the wild duck, but some ducks are split down the middle and they are one color on one side and one color on the other. They come up about once an hour, and there are 120 of them!!!
i have had a few of them they come out when u win them ona prize

moonshine

Oscar, I have a screen shot for you..................what email addy do you want it sent to??

foxx

Oscar....

Sent you a screenshot...Its a green and yellow ducky!  Enjoy and good luck!

BTW...I think I really overuse this phrase...but Badgehelp F-ing Rocks!  The game is not even "officially" out yet!

:-*
foxx

BadgeHelpOscar

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview