April 29, 2024, 08:46:18 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

We're Having Another Giveaway!!!

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of the following items do you think we should give away?

Nintendo DS
13 (4.6%)
PlayStation2
9 (3.2%)
PlayStation Portable
39 (13.9%)
XBox 360
87 (31%)
PC
97 (34.5%)
Other: Reply to the poll and post what your idea is.
36 (12.8%)

Total Members Voted: 261

orion42

mac

O0  oh a new pc would be nice.  I know a friend on pogo that could use a new pc that is not slower than mollasses & older than dirt.   ;D

mebeme2

Im with the ladies, would love free pogo for a year and anything else you all want to throw my way......................LOL ;D

nanners

not xbox 360 ..they are being re-called already..over heating

ME4SPADES_

lilywhite

Monkey

I voted other. PS3! I have everything else on the list except for a PSP. My PC's newer (6 months old), so I don't need another one of them. PS3!  O0. Oh, and Xbox 360 is amazing for anyone wondering. Amazing graphics.  ;D

*~Peri~*

Julie

Peri, although this thread has been going awhile the competition hasn't started yet.  They just want us to vote and comment on the sort of prizes we're interested in for the next big giveaway :)

baberuth

O0 i vote for a PC could use a new one lol baberuth

baberuth

Ivote a new Pc could use one if im lucky lol

*~Peri~*

I changed my vote to "Other" I could really use some Autos.. The PC I have now is OK :)

sapphire09

tigereyes

I say a PC  ;)[/i]

Happy New Year Everyone![/i]

viper061697

Helen

Is this giveaway coming any time soon?

rnpj

Although all my time is spent on pogo also...  I could see where one of the games might come in handy when son comes home from Iraq.... He will probably be having game withdrawals. lol.

Helen

Quote from: rnpj on December 29, 2005, 07:20:06 PM
Although all my time is spent on pogo also...  I could see where one of the games might come in handy when son comes home from Iraq.... He will probably be having game withdrawals. lol.

Hope he makes it home safe and sound and SOON.

holly222

Im not needing expensive gifts and presents......a set of pogo badge albams will do just fine O0