This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo guest pass problems

Started by ~TJ~,

Previous topic - Next topic

~TJ~

is anyone having problems sending a "BOT" account a guest pass , i keep getting a server problem,, got to get my bot account going so me an angel can finish her up tonight,, the game that is ppl lol

SANATA

nope i send guestpass to myself all the time to get my badges faster did it this week in card game used my pass name to throw the game so i could win on my club name loll

~TJ~

Um have u done it lately thou like today or yesterday?

*~Peri~*

I am getting this error:

The following error has occurred:
Server Error
Explanation:
The server required to perform your transaction is not working at the present time.

How to Fix the Problem:
Unfortunately, since you have reached this error because of some server error on our end, there's really nothing you can do at this time to correct the problem. Your best bet is to wait and try again later. If you reach this page again, please let us know by going to:
EA Customer Help
Pogo Help

BackĀ 

I cannot find anything about it on Pogo >:(

kgansor

i never thought about sending club passes to myeslf to do challenges hah.. i always end up doing them on my own pretty quickly though i dont tihnk its ever taken me a whole week to complete the challenges, even with the games i really hate like hearts and spades,those two need to burn in heck.

*Angel*

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview