PlayBuddy
April 30, 2024, 06:52:51 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

1st class solitaire revamp release month!!

Started by caroline196,

Previous topic - Next topic

caroline196

i have found out today the revamp will be released in december,this has been confirmed 100%
i havent got the exact date yet but its definetely middle december O0

Fluffy756

Roseybud333

Notquitecherry

community news on pogo says that it will be the middle of December

caroline196

ive already said it would be the middle of december lol ::)

Notquitecherry

sorry didnt see that just didnt want anybody thinking it was coming the first lmao  :)

cranky

Brandon493

pogohatesme

grrrrr they got my hopes all up when I got the newsletter Monday saying it was out

princess

Does this mean they are adding more ranks to this game?  Didn't they do that once already?  This is one of a few games that I have completed.  I hate when they add ranks to games I already finished! 

Also, Caroline do you happen to know if they ever plan on making rank badges for turbo 21?  Can you ask your sources?  Thanks!

Blu

Quote from: princess on November 22, 2005, 06:16:08 PM
Does this mean they are adding more ranks to this game?  Didn't they do that once already?  This is one of a few games that I have completed.  I hate when they add ranks to games I already finished! 

Also, Caroline do you happen to know if they ever plan on making rank badges for turbo 21?  Can you ask your sources?  Thanks!

You're thinking of World Class Solo...not First Class.

caroline196

Quote from: BluRaven on November 22, 2005, 06:17:46 PM
Quote from: princess on November 22, 2005, 06:16:08 PM

You're thinking of World Class Solo...not First Class.
yes there will be rank badges for turbo 21,sweet tooth,jungle gin and others but  dont expect to see them till way into 2006 >:(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview