This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Joshua makes the absolute best Autos!

Started by mn_curvydiva,

Previous topic - Next topic

mn_curvydiva

Back when Joshua 1st started making Autos here,I noticed how much better they were than those made by the other programmer,and it became super evident who was better when there were 2 choices of PoppaZoppa Autos.Joshua's was absolutely the better of the 2.

So I am loving the fact that Joshua is now officially "The Man" lol The Autos he makes never fail to be beyond amazing.

So hats off to ya Joshua and to BadgeHelp for having the best autos around  O0

Jinx55

I agree and  Don't forget Miranda Starr  :D  She made Flight Attendant and it is super  8)

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

northcar08

Mayhem

QuoteBack when Joshua 1st started making Autos here,I noticed how much better they were than those made by the other programmer,and it became super evident who was better when there were 2 choices of PoppaZoppa Autos.Joshua's was absolutely the better of the 2.

Your absolutely right, Josh's was the better of the 2. If memory serves me correctly, Joe released a "dumb" auto to tie the users over till Josh could have a "smarter" one out. I don't think Joe really even tried on that auto. The users wanted something right now, so he just threw something .. anything together. I think Joe's latest 2 products are his best work yet (Whompster and Whackster).
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Fluffy756

I must say I do love the chat part of the new programs, it so much easy to chat then too stop the game and then hit play again don't have to worry about friends coming into the rooms.

fluffy

Scarlette

I have to agree that Joshua is the best in making autos.  I have loved all of the autos he has made and am looking forward to all the autos that he makes in the coming year. :D :D

fancyfreefeet

Boy, trying to keep up with all these updates!!!!!!   But every other day or so, have to go through whole list of programs on the badgehelp site to check and see if there are more updates.   Is there someway that as all these updates are done, they can be posted somewhere in this forum????   I just checked the program for Querty, the page says that Version 2.2 is out, but when I downloaded it, it still says 2.1.   

Country Lady

I would be really nice if they just auto updated as we use them.  It is a real pain to search paypal for some of the ones that I haven't used in awhile and need updated.
Great autos and worth the time it takes me to update tho.

BadgeHelpOscar

In a few weeks, the autos are going to be equipped with this function. They will update themselves.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

fancyfreefeet

That will be a great feature, either updating itself or letting you know that there has been an update to it.   

Is there anyway, just to let others know that might not have gone thru to do all the updates, to have a list of the autos that have been updated and what is still to be updated????

Thank you so much. 

Country Lady

:DThank you Oscar and all the BadgeHelp people.  The auto-auto is going to be great! O0

Julie

I agree with all the positive comments made, I've never had any problems with any of the autos so far.  The chat feature is a great addition too  O0  Although, and I know it's an oldie but I'd love to see roulette runner updated, random betting would be good :)

cheata

yeah they are the best but it would be nice to get my new codes for the updates  :'(

im1shycat2

I LOVE QuackAttack!!! Thank you so much for that wonderful auto! One question.....my chat feature will not work. I type in my message, hit send, but it never comes up in my game room..do i need to redownload the auto?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview