This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Quick Shot Tips

Started by titansfan,

Previous topic - Next topic

titansfan

if you want to stop the clock and you want to play it random or using your QQ program, change the year 1990 on your computer clock. You must start the game first, meaning, let the time go like 59 seconds and then change it to 1990, skill levels 2 & 3 goal wont move, it always stays still and its easy to shoot straight up, if you want to change the skill level, change it, and start the game and change it to 1988. Thanks for Thrillhammer for the tips.  ;D

titansfan

Joe

when i try that and it does work for me but then QQ doesnt work is it supposed to or no?

titansfan

euphorictoast

it is weird for me, i can stop it...but when i stop it when it is in the 15 second range left, i cannot shoot the balls...before the 15 secs, works just fine. weird

Hexic5

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ok so first you start the game then change the year of your clock then the clock will freeze permenantly?

euphorictoast

doesnt this thread seem somewhat...redundant???

Hexic5

[glow=red,blue,6,000]YES TIGHT IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/glow]

ok ok BUT you can freeze the timer while playing the game switch the year too 1980  8) THEN UR THE GHOST CHEATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but it does both and you can make as many as you want but if you want to stop change the year to 2090

Hexic5

so can you find any more of those tips for different pogo games?

titansfan

Hexic5

Joe

this dont work for me. when i change everything the whole game freezes and i cant even grab the balls to shoot them. any1 else got some problem¿?

euphorictoast

i have that problem when it is under 15 seconds. before it reaches 15 seconds left it works fine....but it seems pointless considering i could get the same amount without the cheat.

oh and by the way. make sure you change your system back to 2003....i accidentally left it there in 90, and whenever i tried to sign in on yahoo or prosperpoint or anything that involves cookies...it really fagged it up.

Hexic5

yeah but its weird with quickshotquench it does not shoot it picks up the ball and lets you shoot with out moving the mouse pointer :P

Gamehelper03

it works fine it just kepps getting me tokens i think i won 10k in 1 hour and 30 minz on level 3

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview