This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Personal Marathon

Started by WonderMom,

Previous topic - Next topic

Country Lady

Made for Spades is the only one that I have left for 2004.  I don't like rated games.  It is very hard on my brain.  LOL
I double browse with two computers.  Some times I forget which window is suppose to win. >:(
I am tempted to leave it until there is a challenge in there and go for it then, when there are lots of helpers around.

justahumping

wow. I still have like 17 for 2004 and a lot for 2003. lol. I need to get to work hu?   :-\

LeviLady67

I dunno what i'll do i'm all done with everything, guess it will take me forever for that stellar, cause i have no clue how to play that 1

Country Lady

Badges still needed
2003 = 24
2004 =  1
I'm retired and my kids live 3000 miles away.  My husband watches T.V. or talks on the phone.
I don't have to share either of my computers very often  ???
And I go no where on Wed.

patandmegan

Country Lady, I hate to admit it but I try to schedule doctor appointments, etc on Wednesdays so I can be at home earlier than I would be if I was at work.  My daughter, who knows I'm a pogo addict, scheduled her ultrasound on a Wednesday just so I could participate in the pogo challenges earlier than 6 PM (when I normally get home from work).  It's a sickness, isn't it?!

Never thought to play Stellar in a small planet to get a perfect game - thanks for the tip.

Pat

bubblegum

i have 8 badges to do for 2005...all of them the longer badges that are rather time consumeing...wish me luck and if I need help I'll holler.  ;D

im1shycat2

Quote from: leeanne172 on November 28, 2005, 10:08:38 PM
I have 3 challenges left for 2004, backgammon, dominos and spades .. spades is the one I'm going to get stuck with because it's the win 3 250 point rated games, I'm not so great at spades (in fact I suck real bad) so it will be the only one left  :(  :'(

Would you like to work together? I need 2003's badge for spades, but I need to win 3 500 pt. games......let me know, and we'll get together for some oh-so-great spades games.

DoubleOscotty

When I saw this last night I freaked, knowing the Sweeper game will take awhile (I like to play on hard and won't change to easy for this - Man I'm crazy). I have about 20 total old challenges left and I like to leave easy ones, like slots, tumble bees and sweet tooth for just this occasion.

Here's my tip for those worried about completing all 5. Skip the Sweeper badge totally and do it as a personal challenge later on. That way you are sure to get at least 4 this week.  ;D

bubblegum

leeanne172

Quote from: im1shycat2 on November 29, 2005, 05:56:01 AM
Quote from: leeanne172 on November 28, 2005, 10:08:38 PM
I have 3 challenges left for 2004, backgammon, dominos and spades .. spades is the one I'm going to get stuck with because it's the win 3 250 point rated games, I'm not so great at spades (in fact I suck real bad) so it will be the only one left  :(  :'(

Would you like to work together? I need 2003's badge for spades, but I need to win 3 500 pt. games......let me know, and we'll get together for some oh-so-great spades games.

That would be good, I have a friend who is also willing to go for a spades badge as well, just need one more person for rated game .. I hate rated games, always the games I'm no good at  :( <<< I love this smilie LOL .. you can add me to your MSN if you want and I'll tell you my Pogo name there

ME4SPADES_

if any1 need help on there spades game just pm me here if you can are you can msn me either way i can help with rated are non-rated game they dont take long on any of the 250,500 are 1000 game hagd all

Iceman007

When I get up the nerve to do the spades rated challenge I can get together with someone.I hate spades and hearts.

*~Peri~*

I have only 2 personal challenge ones left. Euchure & Spades (Both games I cannot stand  :'( ) & they are from 2003.

Fluffy756

I have so many dice badges too get in 2003 so this is good for me go for them.

fluffy

Torn2pieces

Good Luck to all. I finished all my personal badges a few months ago. I only do them, when there is a super badge, to be won!

bubblegum

I logged into pogo to choose my 3 personal challanges, and I can only choose one.  So, has pogo lied to us or will they give us the other 2 in an hour?

Fluffy756

Personal Marathon how come it only showing we get too do one this week. they always start at early then the other two badges last few times i can't pick another badges.

fluffy

bustamove

leah

The 2 additional PC badges for the personal challenge marathon have always showed up with the regular badges for the week at 10 Eastern.

bubblegum

oh good then I'm not nuts.  Just finished one personal challange.  2 more to go.   :) and oh, I have 7:03 am on my puter..has the challanges started cuz they aren't showing up yet.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview