This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

UPCOMING challange

Started by IMinApickledjar,

Previous topic - Next topic

IMinApickledjar

Ok is there a way of playing this stella sweeper (without cheat) ive been practising ready for next week but im just not getting it at all any one got any tips??

:-\

AdDn8187

Ummm, maybe ask Santa for an early Christmas gift and whip out $10.00 for the auto.

IMinApickledjar

lol i wish i could i got no way of getting a paypal account now i have no bank or credit card :( hmm ill think of something lol

caroline196

easy way of doing this challenge without auto is simple
just go on easy level,u dont have to find so many crystals and quite quick to complete O0

Country Lady

This game is very easy to win without using an auto.  Play on easy and don't forget that you can use the double mouse click on the numbers next to the crystals.  Practice now and you should have it down pat by Wed.  O0

justahumping

Quote from: Country Lady on November 28, 2005, 10:41:24 PM
This game is very easy to win without using an auto. Play on easy and don't forget that you can use the double mouse click on the numbers next to the crystals. Practice now and you should have it down pat by Wed. O0

ok, I guess I am doing something wrong there or I dont understand waht you are doing?  I can not get that double click to work for me. but then again, nothing is working for me lately. lol  however, this is not a hard game for me beacuse I use to play it when it was a standard part of windoze 3.0   O0   ... After you get use to the game, it goes fast. am I tell my age yet?  >:D

CindyLouWho

I used to play the windows version too but I could never win, even on the easiest level. ( my son used to win all the time & rub it in)  lol   But I've been able to win a few on pogo's version on easy & w/o an auto.  Can't win on the other levels tho playing by hand (probably could if I'd take the time) but the auto for this game is terrific!!   O0

Country Lady

First off you click on a square to uncover something.  If your lucky, you will open up some of the board.  Then look for a 1 with a crystal next to it.  Click on that 1 holding down both mouse buttons.  The number one (1) is best to do this with, altho it can be done with other numbers.  Meep mentions this in his interview on what's new at pogo.

I don't know if this will work if your using a Mac.

pogohatesme

I'm using Windows XP  and everytime I "double click" nothing happens...the number I'm double clicking kinda bounces up and down lol but nothing happens......I've tired it on numbers that have about half the blocks cleared around it and I've tried it with a number in the middle that has all the blocks still around it.

pogohatesme

Quote from: Country Lady on November 29, 2005, 02:31:07 AM
First off you click on a square to uncover something.  If your lucky, you will open up some of the board.  Then look for a 1 with a crystal next to it.  Click on that 1 holding down both mouse buttons.  The number one (1) is best to do this with, altho it can be done with other numbers.  Meep mentions this in his interview on what's new at pogo.

I don't know if this will work if your using a Mac.

The only thing Meep says is this:

In this game, you have to use the "Right-Mouse" (or "Cntrl-Click" on Mac) button to mark the spaces you think contain crystals. Some players have never used that button before in a Pogo game. If you only use the "Left-Mouse" button, you won't be able to identify the crystals and win the game.
Clear out the corner spaces first. Corner spaces surrounded by "ones" always contain a crystal - "Right-Click" them.

I don't think that's what your describing when you talk about "double clicking though" is it?

*Angel*

Quote from: pogohatesme on November 29, 2005, 04:02:34 AM
I'm using Windows XP  and everytime I "double click" nothing happens...the number I'm double clicking kinda bounces up and down lol but nothing happens......I've tired it on numbers that have about half the blocks cleared around it and I've tried it with a number in the middle that has all the blocks still around it.

I don't double click but rather "right click" to get the crystals without exploding.  

pogohatesme

That's what I do also lol I'm just trying to find out if that's what these guys are calling "double clicking"

*Angel*

LOL Yeh double clicking doesn't work for me either.  I just tried.  I also have Windows XP.

Country Lady

Double click is putting your cursor over a number and pressing both buttons at the same time.  Sorry if I didn't explain it better the first time.
Try doing that over a number one(1) that is next to a crystal.

pogohatesme

lol as I posted earlier...that's what I'm doing and nothing is happing but the number is sort of bouncing up and down.  I've tried it with a number that has about half the blocks around it exposed and again with a number in the middle of the puzzle that still has all the blocks around it.

shasta

What exactly is the double clicking suppose to do?

Shasta

undercoverangel

Quote from: pogohatesme on November 29, 2005, 04:25:08 AM
lol as I posted earlier...that's what I'm doing and nothing is happing but the number is sort of bouncing up and down.  I've tried it with a number that has about half the blocks around it exposed and again with a number in the middle of the puzzle that still has all the blocks around it.

Umm, when you are clicking both mouse buttons over the number 1, do you have the crystal next to the 1 exposed?  Let me give an example of what I mean.  Start of clicking in the corner.  A bunch of squares usually clear out.  You will have a 1 that you know has a crystal right there beside it.  Right click over that square to reveal the crystal.  AFTER the crystal is revealed, hover over the 1 and click the left and right mouse buttons at the same time.  Any other squares touching the number one that can not contain a crystal will be cleared away.  If you are lucky a bunch will clear out.  This does work.  It just takes some time and practice.  Good luck and happy hunting!

shasta

OK, got that down pat. Thank you so much for the info undercoverangel.  O0

Shasta

im1shycat2

ive tried this double clicking business, and for me also, the number just bounces up and down.......what is it supposed to do?

undercoverangel

Quote from: shasta on November 29, 2005, 06:10:49 AM
OK, got that down pat. Thank you so much for the info undercoverangel.  O0

Shasta
You are very welcome Shasta.  I have seen people telling people to do the "double click" and confusing them.  And also not being clear that the crystal has to be uncovered before it works.  I keep trying to clear that up.  I hope the information helps others.  It really does speed the game up, and with next weeks challange that is a plus for sure.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview