This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Steller Tip

Started by BoredNItaly,

Previous topic - Next topic

BoredNItaly

The challenge for Stellar Sweeper this week is to win 100 perfect games.
I have a good tip for any of you who wish to try it. The Dwarf Star on easy only has 14 crystals, and if by chance you're running steller auto for this challenge, you'll have your badge in no time!

cranky

Tracey

thanks for the tip but im still workin on the badges so i will keep doing it the hard way lol

Fluffy756

Quote from: Tracey33 on November 30, 2005, 01:13:42 PM
thanks for the tip but im still workin on the badges so i will keep doing it the hard way lol

if you play on easy...

fluffy

Tracey

no wat i meantis that  im still going to use a different pattern since im playin for the rank badges also

Lish

Quote from: BoredNItaly on November 30, 2005, 10:57:57 AM
I have a good tip for any of you who wish to try it. The Dwarf Star on easy only has 14 crystals, and if by chance you're running steller auto for this challenge, you'll have your badge in no time!

what rank is that?  I don't have it yet!

Badgebish

The fastest planet to do is the Heart or astriodl It takes 25 to 35 secs with the auto....

pogohatesme

no auto here....i'm using dwarf star and am getting my puzzles done in about a min.

Cody

this game is taking me forever to complete I used the freeware of the auto and it only got me 5 games towards the badge :( I doubt ill get it this week.

Scarlette

Quote from: Lish on November 30, 2005, 04:31:07 PM
Quote from: BoredNItaly on November 30, 2005, 10:57:57 AM

what rank is that? I don't have it yet!

Lish, the Dwarf Star is the 7 rank.  I hope that helps you out.

Scarlette

Quote from: Cody on November 30, 2005, 08:24:59 PM
this game is taking me forever to complete I used the freeware of the auto and it only got me 5 games towards the badge :( I doubt ill get it this week.

Have faith in yourself Cody, because you will do it.  Just play on easy and take your time.  I have faith in you that you will get that badge.... O0 O0 O0

persistence

Cody,if you need some help getting the steller badge let me know and i will help you...just send me a pm

mikeb6909

help ive been using star sweeper for 4 -5 hours i got 15 /100  the auto just dont seem to be workin or working right and i have deleted and redownloaded no luck

BoredNItaly

Quote from: mikeb6909 on December 02, 2005, 12:14:18 AM
help ive been using star sweeper for 4 -5 hours i got 15 /100 the auto just dont seem to be workin or working right and i have deleted and redownloaded no luck

Hey Mike might have your settings on the auto to high try slowing spped because I ran mine and had my badge with a hour

StormShadow

i didn't use the auto for the challenge it was going to slow and only getting a perfect game half of the time so i did it by hand and was solving them faster.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview