PlayBuddy
April 26, 2024, 09:40:25 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Ain't Too Proud To Beg (Hearts Help, Please)

Started by Tina123,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tina123

Ain't too proud to beg, cause I am getting desperate. Even though the Hearts auto is working, I can't seem to win one single game. I have tried watching the game while the auto plays, and I know the basics of throwing out low cards and the Queen of Spades is a lot of points. I just can't seem to grasp the finer points of the game to win it. The badge I need is the hardest one for Hearts, it's the one where you have to win 30 games of 100 points each. It's the last badge that I need to complete the 2003 book.
I can't PM anyone to directly ask for help, as I don't have enough posts under my belt yet (I've gone thru past posts to see who has helped who with this one, there's a few of you angels out there, LOL).
Please answer here directly or PM me if you can help me in any way, I will owe you BIG TIME for this one, and will be glad to return the favor some day. Thanks in advance!!

im1shycat2

at the moment i am working on spades, but i need that badge too..i'll post on here when im done and maybe we can work together???

Tina123

im1shycat2

ok..im done..im at st. valentines place table 20..come on over

Tina123

Hmmm. You know, there is only one problem. Neither one of us can PM the other and I don't feel comfortable posting exactly where I can be found at an exact time, e.g. room and table number within Pogo. That's just a bit too much visibility for me. And neither of us should post our email addy here!
So, even though the good intent is certainly there, I don't see quite how this would work.
I think the only way is via PM.
Thanks a lot though...

im1shycat2

ok....well then anybody else playing?? come find me at the table i mentioned before..we can try to help each other....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview