This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Need some customer feedback on a new website look

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

saskia

AdDn8187

:D I like it Oscar.. looks very nice and very simple to get around in.  Great work on that page.  Simple and self explanitory and may help get some more folks to the forum... Good luck getting it completed.. can't wait to be able to click on the tabs and see more....  :D

Scarlette

The website really looks great Oscar.  I love the new look and the information is at your finger tips.  Good Job...... O0 O0 O0

silvrcraze

I like it and I love blue but I think it has too much blue.  I don't know if that's the kind of feedback you want or if you wanted feedback about the setup.

Fluffy756

The website really looks great Oscar. easy to find what you looking for.

fluffy

BadgeHelpOscar

I think you are right, it has too much blue, needs more cloud
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Iceman007

Well you clould keep the blue and just change the color of the words.Maybe red or black or something,but agrees too much blue.

Cody

Yeah, it looks great, keep it up. I like the banner.

bobby

the site looks great, but your still trying to push the t-shirt ;D

Tracey

yes i think its great but it would be even nicer if it has  less of blue writing lol .. other than that its great  O0

RowdyOne

I checked it out and it looks like it would be a A plus update to the site.

im1shycat2

Eagles Fan

I think it looks Great.  It would be a great update. Blue is my favorite color so you have an A+ from me.  O0

Momma

As my son would say "I give it a thumbs up!!!"

hugs
momma

foxx

Lookin' good Oscar....

Here's my 2 pennies....I am a fan of a fun font.  Your banner and the headers are super-fun.  Maybe in the lists something snazzy?  I know, not too snazzy or people will complain that they can't read it.  Perhaps something like "Andy" or "felt"?

:-*

Color looks good to me, ease of use is great...yada yada...

TmT

Nice setup... easy navigation... good info... well designed...... downside, I think graphics is a plus to any web page design..... need more graphics...not overkill........
agree with most comments...jus addin mine...

when I look at a book, poster, web page...first thing I look at-- that catch my attention-- is graphics...
overall... ...lookz good... lookz like heaven :)

galaxy2010

shasta