Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Need some customer feedback on a new website look

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

nanners

patandmegan

~Ãutolovér~

Ohhhh very nice, I think you have your answer, eveyone likes it ;D including me ;)

dolphinlover

It looks great, much easier to navigate and find what you need!

persistence

NOW THAT IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.... Looks great OSCAR...the only thing I would change is the size of the letters on the WHATS HOT.....needs to be bigger. I wear bi-focal contacts and reading glasses when the print is to small,so this would help.    ENJOY

BadgeHelpOscar

Awesome...awesome feedback. I knew I could count on you guys.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Lish

Ok... I like how it is easy to get around.  I am not feeling the background or the font in the middle column but that's all nit picky stuff.  The overall idea is very nice and clean looking. O0

Helen

Monkey

I like the looks of it a lot. Easy to navigate. Good job, Oscar!  O0

steve5320

I agree the small blue font is a little hard to read, and also in the whats hot section I think there should be dates for the release and updates of new items, so you know if its one you already have. The overall look is much better though, awesome job Oscar!!!  O0

WindSong

Provides very good info and easily navigated.   Easy navigation with information easy to read is a must if you want to entice people to look around and also come back.  Just a couple of suggestions.  IF you're trying to project yourself as a professional organization, I'd suggest ditching the clouds and "fun" fonts and using another background with stronger fonts.  If you're projecting whimsical clouds are ok.  I'd move the t-shirt to an "Additional Items For Sale" page.  The middle column (Feeds and Stuff) is very difficult to read.  The first paragraph under Welcome needs to jump out and grab customers' attention when they first load the page.  Just my suggestions ..... looking forward to seeing the final version.

BadgeHelpOscar

thanks for all the input, but I fired that web designer. Back to the old drawing board....
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

bubblegum

ME4SPADES_

well that is the old saying back to the board lol gl

TmT

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on December 03, 2005, 07:12:28 PM
thanks for all the input, but I fired that web designer. Back to the old drawing board....

rofl.. sounds like there is a job openin availability for a competent, artistic, experience web designer.... uh... guess there is no sexual or age preference <gigglin> jus jokin... sry ya back to drawin board, Oscar

persistence

Sorry to hear that OSCAR...I tried to do an online course one time to learn how to do that stuff....but could never figure it out...lol It is better if someone tells me than trying to read it,not saying that i can't understand written directions,but when you have NO IDEA what they are talking about it can be hard to understand and do. But anyway,I think we have giving you a lot of suggestions to pass on to the next person.     ENJOY

ME4SPADES_

well Oscar i do have a son-in-law that does computer very well he is a puter buff as he like to be called lol but if you need any help just let me know ok

BadgeHelpOscar

I just think it could look so much better....she just didn't get it about "too much blue" and other things

bobby

you could make the background pogo badges......... just a suggestion :)