This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New ThunderPopper and FortuneTeller has been released

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeHelpOscar

Same old thing....if you have bought it before and it is now not registered (and it will happen)

Email me your new 7 letter code and receipt
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

saskia

GOOD MORNING OSCAR,
I HAVE ALSO A PROBLEM WITH THUNDER POPPER, HAB THE OLD VERSION AND I DELETED IT, AND NOW THE NEW ONE CANT FIND THE GAME WINDOW :'(

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

saskia

THANK YOU OSCAR, BUT WHY YOU CHANGED FROM 6 LETTER TO 7 LETTER CODES ? BEFORE I DIDNT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH A PROGRAMM AND ALL THE OTHERS ARE STILL WORK FANTASTIC. HOPE JOSHUA CAN FIX THESE  :-\

TmT

wow... u neva sleep either...... sent my reg code for update of fortune bingo to replacecode addy... ya updates keep me in my file cabinet... lol searchin for receipts.... my fingers keep a good work-out... now wonder what I can do for the rest of me....lol ...bouncin in chair lol....... oopz guess thats the answer to that....

hellocharhere

hello can i ask a question  i have got thunder popper but i need a code to register any idea of code ??? many thanks

TmT

Quote from: hellocharhere on December 05, 2005, 10:56:46 AM
hello can i ask a question  i have got thunder popper but i need a code to register any idea of code ??? many thanks

Are you sayin your trial period has ended or that you are updatin... if u are updatin.. send receipt and registration code to replacecode@aol.com.... if your trial period has expired...you need to go to badgehelp to purchase registration code... hope that helps

saskia

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on December 03, 2005, 11:53:42 PM
Joshua will still be working with you....
hey Oscar, you send me today the new 7-letter-code from poppit and it works, and all what i tried with Joshua, but Stellar not, allways say that the code is not valid;
please, what we can do now ? Really i give it up, can we change these auto for an other ? ::)

ME4SPADES_

ok the ones that have been updated now update again are the new updated going to be updated again was just wondering cause i want to make sure i have my reciept ready for the new new updates

ME4SPADES_

ok i think im going to take along break from this looking up codes for new codes looks like im spening more time in paypal then the games dont mean to sound rude but come on somr i went through paypal and some i did in my email do the ones in my email count for payment are do have to buy it again sry just tried of looking up on payapl for more new codes for more new codes

saskia

BrendaM

IT has been forever since I purchased this how am I too get a copy of that????  Paid thru paypal long time ago.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Risthetokiefreak

I have thunder popper but can't find the receipt.  What do I do?

Homer

Homer

You'll need to send them transaction #, date, etc that was on my statement along with the auto name & reg code

TmT

I hope this will be a helpful suggestion:

I have so many autos and goin to paypal for a receipt drives me nuts becuz u have to sign on and yadda yadda yadda <goin thru history>...yadda yadda yadda some mo'... whew.... a pain if you have as many autos as I do.

What I did was d/l all receipts from paypal and put it in my browser file cabinet.  That gives  me quicker access...but the downside is...lol.. I have so many receipts I do have to finger thru my cabinet... but its sure a heck-of-a-lot faster than keep goin to paypal.

Save all receipts in a folder on your hard drive specifically marked for "Autos" work too... but when my computer crashed...found that its not a reliable backup plan. lol

Homer

Here's another suggestion use a web based email like Yahoo and create a folder for my receipts. Again it keeps them very handy. ;)

TmT

Quote from: Homer on December 05, 2005, 03:15:03 PM
Here's another suggestion use a web based email like Yahoo and create a folder for my receipts. Again it keeps them very handy. ;)

yeah...thats what I was suggestin.. I  use aol <the browser I was referrin about>  All aol users should hopefully be aware that they have a file cabinet...I organized my  receipts in there...