OK, I saw this posted on another site:

The challenges for the week of 12/21 thru 12/27 are:
Word Whomp
All Whomped Out Badge
Win 8 games IN A ROW this week!

and (oh, NO!!)

Hearts
Breakin' Hearts Badge
Win the game by 10 points or more 10 times this week!

I'm just wondering if these will be one more badge for the Holidays or something...or if this is it for the year 2005? Cause what's left after 12/27 is not a whole week...Either way, good luck everybody!!

Cody

then that would mean they would have one badge to end this years album and one to start next years I think?

Tina123

You could be right on that one Cody. I kind of know a little bit how to play hearts from watching the auto play the bots and I have found that I can actually play well enough on my own to beat the bots in a 25 point game. I don't think the upcoming Hearts challenge has a point factor which makes it a lot easier to get.

DoubleOscotty

SexySagittarian

DoubleOScotty is correct but Pogo will likely sneak a 2005 super badge in there for us the week of the new year ;)

SexySagittarian

Tina123

Pogoslave, the clock is counting down to your Hawaii vacation, wishing you the best trip!! I've never been there, it's definitely on my list of places I want to visit!

SexySagittarian

Thanks Tina.  You really should grab the opportunity if you ever get the chance to go to Hawaii. It is, without a doubt, the most beautiful place I have ever seen! The sunsets alone are worth the trip O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview