Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Need beta testers for Jigsaw Detector

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

You can download beta 7 here : http://www.pogocheats.net/files/JigsawBeta7.exe

Make sure you try the slowest speed setting before submitting a problem report.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

buck123

i would help but i have dail up...and it lags only reason i dont have any puzzles badges and it sucks  :( sry

Mayhem

Yeah, this game appears to require quite a bit of bandwidth and memory (takes up over 100+mb when loaded).

I'm sure thats what's causing a lot of the problems with the users.

pogohatesme

I just finished 1 puzzle with it....I tried on medium..did most of the outside and got stuck....so I moved it to slow and it took about 5 min...but finished the puzzle with no probs!  great job guys!

Pogo_cheater

i tried it on slow it did the edges then some of the middle then stopped altogether

Country Lady

I had it on med. speed and puzzle set to med. difficulty, it took 3.53 min. to complete.  I only have tried one puzzle.  I will try more and see what happens.

CindyLouWho

Using Win ME, I did 2 puzzles making no changes on my puter or the auto. (sorry I forgot to move the speed setting down) It was working ok on the 1st til I accidently hit the mouse then it stopped so I had to finish the puzzle by hand.  On 2nd puzzle I set it up & it completed the whole thing in 29:13 minutes then went to the next puzzle & I stopped it.  I'm on dsl but puter is slow since its older.  Don't know what other details you want to know.  Going to go try it on a different setting now.

Country Lady

I have a new computer.
Winxp Prof.
sun java
ran it on fast, game on med. it finished the border in .11 and game in 2.40
WOW

Mayhem

CindyLouWho .. what are your computer specs? (cpu speed, ram, etc)

I don't think it should take 30 min to complete one puzzle.

SexySagittarian

Played game on medium difficulty 1st try border peice put in wrong place and puzzle had to be started over. Second try was good but took over 5 minutes on slow speed. Going to try faster speed now.

SexySagittarian

Second puzzle was played on medium difficulty on medium speed. The nauto  missed one piece of the inside of the puzzle and had to be placed manually just as the puzzle was finished. Still took over 5 minutes to complete.

SexySagittarian

Just finished a puzzle on medium difficulty fast speed. Worked great and finished puzzle in 3 minutes 22 seconds.

Pogo_cheater

i think i finally got it to work on medium diff. and fast speed..on medium and slow speeds it didnt work at all. On fast it finished in 3 mins 22 secs

SexySagittarian

Just did 3 more puzzles. Medium difficulty fast speed. All 3 puzzles stopped in middle of puzzle because it could not find the puzzle pieces. Win XP, Firefox, Sun Java, cable connection.

Pogo_cheater

Too bad it took so long to get it to work, now the trials over.  :(

CindyLouWho

Quote from: Mayhem on December 04, 2005, 10:41:23 PM
CindyLouWho .. what are your computer specs? (cpu speed, ram, etc)

I don't think it should take 30 min to complete one puzzle.

512 ram
667 mhz (something like that)
30 gb

not sure what all u want to know...but I been having trouble with my puter for long time now, esp w/system resourses & even reformatting didn't seem to help.  but has to do me as long as i can make it last.    just did nother puzzle on the slow setting & finished it in 30:31 min.  

Country Lady

I played on slow and finished in 4.32.
No problems there.
Once in awhile on fast it misplaces a boarder piece and starts new puzzle.
What I don't like is that I lose control of the mouse while it is running.   My granddaughter entered chat and I couldn't do anything until the puzzle was completed.  I couldn't hit stop or shut the auto off.

Mayhem

Sorry, I assumed everyone knew already .. to stop the auto, press and hold the [ESC] key.

Country Lady

Ok, that makes sense.  Duh!  Really I am not blonde, unless grey is a shade of blonde.  ;D

saskia

great work, finished the puzzles very quick and without problems :D good job guys

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview