Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Intense Paranoia

Started by pogofreak,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogofreak

Hiyas!!!!!

Ok so I admit it, I'm a cheat freak along with being a pogo freak.  No biggy right?  *groans*

Usually I run the autos over night and change games during the morning while I'm getting ready for work.  Well this morning I changed games, thought I closed stuff out before I went to work but um....14 hours later I find my Harvest Mania's still running.  I'm in a pretty popular room so there are many familiar names.  I'm really paranoid at this point.  Should I avoid the game like the plague and chalk it up to being sick if someone asks?  I mean no one has PMed me or anything but I'm seriously nervous.  There are at times I let my mom log in and play under my name but she does live in a separate town, maybe I could say she was visiting??? 

Help, I'm so scared of losing everything I've gained!!!

Thanks y'all, I know I'm just freaking over nothing but I just wanna make sure I'm not totally busted.  Someone help me out?  TY and lots of love!!!

The Freak. 

-Tinkerbell

lol calm down if your a cheater u shouldn't worry  ;) i do that once in a awhile and nothing happenes get over it :D...lol

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bratsbemykids

i wouldnt worry about it at all, unless you want to claim a prize of course...if you are in a room that is full and busy most likely no one will even pay attention to you

pogofreak

Thanks you all, I do appreciate it!  I know I shouldn't be paranoid but dang, one leaves it going all day and well....you know.  I don't know how populated the room is during the day, that was my main concern. 

At any rate, as long as no one has called me on it, I suppose I will chill.  Thanks again.

*crosses fingers*

The Freak

bubblegum

thats happened to me before, in poppit, one saturday I was in a busy room, left the auto running at 8 in the morning, meant to change games before going out to do some errands...well....get home around 7 that night realized it had been running all day.  I did have a friend ask me about why I was in there all day and didn't say anything to him.  I said I thought I closed out of the game but I guess I didn't, and blamed one of the kids for getting sick and forgetting to close out the game and he said oh, thats fine.  ;D

Cody

nobody really pays attention to whos in rooms I dont think, they are there to play.. on some good  news how far did you get in harvet mania?  ;D

im1shycat2

Quote from: Cody on December 05, 2005, 09:09:52 PM
nobody really pays attention to whos in rooms I dont think, they are there to play.. on some good  news how far did you get in harvet mania?  ;D

really..after 14 hours you should have made MAJOR progress!!!! O0 O0 O0

pogofreak

Well, when I left I was working on that wheat field.  Came back to find I was almost done with tractor.   8)

And after a good night of running, I have that cute lil pig pen too!  Now, if I wasn't running out of room..... O0

Cody

What rank numbers are those? I dont know the ranks for that game by name.

mailwench

Hi Pogofreak.......on occasion I will do that also but in my profile I place "chat is off"!!!  Just in case.....u never know who may get offended if they talk to you!!! Then you can always say you posted it in your profile!  lmaooo  O0

WindSong

LOL when I see "chat is off" or "My so and so plays on my name and doesn't chat" or something like that, I automatically think uh-huh ... another auto user just like me. 

Fluffy756

Don't even worry about it . I have many friend come in a room where I am at never talk to them or I just tell them that Someone else was under my name using it... Most of the time I say it my niece playing and she not allow to talk to anyone even my friends. And they believe it.

pogofreak

Ummm Ummm Ummm....rank 15 is wheat, rank 19 is tractor, rank 20 the pig pen.  Or at least that is what pogomadness says.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong!

I do have to say I do have the no chat clause in my profile, as that I don't like to chat in general.  Heh, thank goodness for the "out". 

8)  thanks all!

Madonna

If you haven't walked in with a nice little "pogo note" on your screen, there's nothing to worry about. If anyone asks, tell them your chat was off...no biggie. The game I'm most paranoid in is Poppa Zoppa. I play by myself alot of times, but there's always someone that likes to come in and watch. You'd think with there being 50 other rooms with no one in them, they would go there. So I keep a watchful eye on that one and play for about an hour...then switch rooms.

Jewel

I saw a pogo police person earlier in stellar, in the "2001" room. That is the first one I have seen since bingo first came out.

bubblegum

oh wow Its been since penguin blocks came out that I saw pogo police.

Country Lady

I saw one in there the other day, he was there all day too.  I wondered if he was playing or watching.

kjb0007

I haven't seen any "pogo police" in a long time. How can you guys tell who they are? I know they have changed alot in the last 2 years. Its almost impossible for me to spot them anymore  :-\

mailwench

>:( Pogo police??? How do you identify them?  Do they interrogate in chat?  lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview