This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

must stay awake

Started by im1shycat2,

Previous topic - Next topic

im1shycat2

well im gonna try to stay up late to get at least hearts or derby done....im usually going to sleep at 10:30......Hope I can do this..I dont wanna have to start over again on these.....

buck123

use the trail versions of the auto's to help you out thats what i did run the auto went and watch tv.

im1shycat2

the trial for hearts wont work for me for some reason..i hit start, game is in browser, and auto does nothing :(

Cody

What browser are you using? in some browsers some of them dont work as well as with others.

im1shycat2

buck123

ok heres another thing i do in hearts.....find a game room that has lots of peoepl and alot likes to play 1 against 3 computers bring options up see what the score is and sit in the computers seat with the lowest score if it beats the other playser score and it ends games pretty fast O0

im1shycat2

buck123

yup i use that alot in card games  weekly challenges

im1shycat2

im1shycat2

i think im gonna fail this week. im unable to try your plan of getting lowest score at a table (to many private tables)....AAAAAAAAHHHH.....sooo saad :'(

buck123

im sry get ur dice derby one finish use the trail version of autos its works good

im1shycat2

i just cant believe how sad i feel because i wont get one stupid badge......HOW SAD IS THAT?!?!?! does anyone else ever feel sad because they cant finish one?

buck123

u can finish them it just takes time starting with 1 day left its hard to get

im1shycat2

my dice sure arent liking me!!!! this will be a long night

Cody

yeah I hate loosing weekly challanges, I get mad at myself whenever I do, just keep at it, or change your hearts one to one you know you can easily get using autos. theres still time.. and hope.

im1shycat2

can tumble bees auto get it fast? on that one i would have to get jp spin 40 times i think....

im1shycat2

ok..off to bed...so i can wake up early and start again for badges....if anyone knows how well tumble bees cheat would work...please let me know!!!!

GOOD NIGHT!!! O0

Country Lady

All the autos work pretty darn good.  Just sometimes you have to either change you browser or the java.

im1shycat2

thank you for suggesting changing one of my challenges..I got my tumble bees badge this morning, and now if i can only get dice derby to load, i will be able to win my last four races!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview