This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

ride the tide is now released!!

Started by caroline196,

Previous topic - Next topic

caroline196

as i told u yesterday,ride the tide is NOW released.go add it to yr favorites and enjoy!! O0

heavenly

graphics are cute but it moves kinda slow for my tastes. still have too many challenges to finish today to spend time on it!

im1shycat2

Go Cavs!

Its on your favorites. You have to edit your favorites.
Careful posting a pogo link.

Lish

lori

Quote from: Lish on December 06, 2005, 06:24:16 AM
what is the let it ride button?

If you win a hand and do not have the always bet this amount button ticked, it will let you carry your winnings over to your next bet.

holly222

ME4SPADES_

i like this game very much i like the little man on the surfboard when i lose he wipe out very cute lol

Tina123

Wah wah wah, I wanna play too and can't cause I'm at work, stupid firewall!!! Grrrrrr, 4:00 pm , hurry up and get here!!!

ME4SPADES_

lol im at work to but had to take a peek come on 300 then i can play but keep it hidden shhhhhhhhh

BoredNItaly

THe game is ok but going to be kinda like penguins never ending  LOL cant wait for the auto

lori

Quote from: BoredNItaly on December 06, 2005, 08:12:18 AM
THe game is ok but going to be kinda like penguins never endingĀ  LOL cant wait for the auto
OMG Bored, i love your signature!! lmao

BoredNItaly

awww thanks I really like it myself got it set as my desktop wallpaper too

Fluffy756

If you need help in the cards too go lower or higher turn on the hint button it does very well at times.

Fluffy

RowdyOne

Quote from: lori on December 06, 2005, 09:19:27 AM
Quote from: BoredNItaly on December 06, 2005, 08:12:18 AM
THe game is ok but going to be kinda like penguins never endingĀ  LOL cant wait for the auto
OMG Bored, i love your signature!! lmao

speaking of siggys, where did you get your at Lori if i may ask?

Pogo_cheater

Ummm hey all i was just wondering how to get to this  i was on my clubpogo account and it was nowhere to be found..but its under new releases on my nonclub account..hmm...anyone know how to get to it on a clubpogo account? Thanks all

galaxy2010

Pogo_cheater

OK thank you , i put in my favorites and now its there...but any word on if it will be "announced" on pogo? lol

Cody

when you hit higher or lower it goes very slowly, hopefully pogo will fix this so it goes at a good speed before the offical release.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview