Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

ride the tide is now released!!

Started by caroline196,

Previous topic - Next topic

Lish

Quote from: Pogo_cheater on December 06, 2005, 03:42:21 PM
OK thank you , i put in my favorites and now its there...but any word on if it will be "announced" on pogo? lol
i would guess tomorrow or the next day?

PunkInDrublic

Finally got the rank 10 badge. Good thing I wasn't playin like i used to... i'd be in the hospital right now for some serious alcohol poisoning  :P

nascar fan

wtg, i think the game has auto writing all over it, just waiting. O0

caroline196

Go Cavs!

Re:
only annoying thing about this game are

1. so much losses

2. I am sick of the directions come up, i had it CHECKED do not show this message again when there is a bonus game, when i have a power up, etc. - tell me how to get this to stop??

3. you have to start the jackpot spin and bonus meter all over again when you come back after you left the room.

4. Sharks, yes i said sharks, always come up everytime on the bonus game.

5. I had my hints ON and when i come to game room after i leave, the hint is OFF.
Seriously, i hate it when they change my preferences.

>:(

Torn2pieces

Quote2. I am sick of the directions come up, i had it CHECKED do not show this message again when there is a bonus game, when i have a power up, etc. - tell me how to get this to stop??

I totally agree. Very annoying. I don't know how to get rid of it. Happens to me, each time I re-enter a room.

Quote. Sharks, yes i said sharks, always come up everytime on the bonus game

I would rather do without the bonus round. I find it annoying to scratch for a measely 50 tokens, LOL.

mailwench

;) Another fine product for badgehelp.com  O0 WTG guys!  I purchased it last night!

foxx

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on December 06, 2005, 05:14:31 PM
Finally got the rank 10 badge. Good thing I wasn't playin like i used to... i'd be in the hospital right now for some serious alcohol poisoning  :P

LMAO...I was thinking the same thing as I was playing!  I think that I was way better at it back then though!  7 card streak? It seemed so easy when accompanied by a beer! 
;)

Lish

Quote from: foxx on December 08, 2005, 07:29:10 AM

LMAO...I was thinking the same thing as I was playing!  I think that I was way better at it back then though!  7 card streak? It seemed so easy when accompanied by a beer! 
;)
yeah it did! LOL

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview