This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

ride the tide ranks?

Started by kgansor,

Previous topic - Next topic

kgansor

I was playing and go to 2 spins before rank 4 and ive been hearing on these boards earlier that it didnt save someones rank or something like that but someone else told me that it just doenst save where you were at on the tide thing but it does save your rank, well when i exited out of the window and went back into another game to check and make sure it says i have NO rank what so ever and i know i do because ive been in there playing for like 2 hours.. does anyone know anything about this or will it catch my rank up when they fix this, i hope they do or else ill be really angry.  >:(

viper061697

im ok rank 3 and i left the game several times and i havent lost my rank

tigereyes

Try to refresh the game...that usually works for me.

ME4SPADES_

ok ty will try that before i leave then next ranks

Torn2pieces

Sometimes if you leave a room and jump into another too soon, it won't show your current rank. Pogo needs to catch up on that. Wait a few minutes inbetween room hoppin'.....

bubblegum

for me its a good 15 minutes when I leave the room and go back in and I've still lost my rank

embracepunster

Can u tell me what game is ride the tide and where to fine it?

ME4SPADES_

well bubble i have to wait till i get home to try and play again so gl all hope they fix it and hope you dont lose your ranks again :-*

ME4SPADES_

go to edit and it will be there on left side scroll down and add it

embracepunster

PunkInDrublic

made it to rank 7 so far... no problems yet... knock on wood :D

shasta

Quote from: kgansor on December 06, 2005, 10:54:41 AM
I was playing and go to 2 spins before rank 4 and ive been hearing on these boards earlier that it didnt save someones rank or something like that but someone else told me that it just doenst save where you were at on the tide thing but it does save your rank, well when i exited out of the window and went back into another game to check and make sure it says i have NO rank what so ever and i know i do because ive been in there playing for like 2 hours.. does anyone know anything about this or will it catch my rank up when they fix this, i hope they do or else ill be really angry.  >:(

I have left before and went into a different room and my ranks where gone. If this happens I close out and try to go back to the room I was originally working in and most of the time my ranks will reappear.
Hope this helps.

Shasta

ME4SPADES_

im wondering if the boss would notice if i was to move the time clock up  >:D   lol prolly but it was a good thought i have another hour to go grrrrrrr

caroline196

i lost my ranks earlier when i went in another room and was on rank 7 moved back to rank 0 lol
but after i refreshed it came back so if u have any probs try that O0

ME4SPADES_

ty im waiting to get off work and go home to play  :'( :'( :'( play some at lunch and love it

HollyDazed

I tried out the game early this morning before work and got to rank 1.  Just went in to check after reading about disappearing ranks and I'm still at rank 1.  Good luck, all.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview