PlayBuddy
May 01, 2024, 04:02:36 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

double browser

Started by kgansor,

Previous topic - Next topic

kgansor

Does the double browser only work if you have two different pogo names or can it work if you try to play like say two different games under the same pogo name?

holly222

Only if you have two diff names.......you can open up a new account just for that ......send your self a free pass....

Country Lady

badgeaddict

use smart explorer u can be upto 6 people at a table and u only need vm any one that says u need more than 1 java is wrong if u try smart explorer. google it ull find it within seconds

crankycook

If you double browse with say, IE and firefox, you do need 2 Java's, but with smart explorer, you only need one, but smart explorer is one you have to pay for, they do have a trial period of 20 days i think, can't remember for sure, when the trial period ends you have to wait 30 days  to down load it again for another trial period. that got to be a pain, so i just paid for lol. my self, i use smart explorer, and double browse with IE, and firefox. depends on the challenge, it makes it a little easier for most of the card challenges, i usually, get mine, hubby's, and a friend of mine, and i have a monthly account, when i need that fourth person. made it alot easier to do the dreaded win 30 games in hearts lol. also in dice derby.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview