Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I need some help with Ride the Tide

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeHelpOscar

Help:

Free Registration to the first few users who can send a screenshot of this and ONLY this:
Please don't forward it if they get it wrong:

1) You Bet 10 Tokens.
2) You get three or four cards without busting.
3) The dealer gets MORE THAN FOUR CARDS, but BUSTS.
4) Screenshot shows payoff.

Doesn't need to be a .bmp...just give me a screen shot
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

holly222

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

BadgeHelpOscar

When it's up on your screen press the Prt Scr key on your keyboard and then PASTE it into the email

BadgeHelpOscar

SANATA

ok got a screenshot i think i printed screen now where did i find my screenshot now sry new to this never done it before :-\ ::)

BadgeHelpOscar

Also:

Dealer BUSTS with 3 cards
Player Has 5 cards

Screenshot showing payoff on 10 token bet.

It's no good if there were any bonuses!!!  The general payoff needs to be clear.

holly222

I just sent were dealer has 5 and busts and I have three and win....beting 10

BadgeHelpOscar

I need the screenshot taken when the cards are still visible, so that I can trust/verify that it's the payoff I need...

holly222

Just sent the other one you needed ..... hope it works for ya

BadgeHelpOscar

kentuckygurlrocz

oscar i sent you one with me having 5 cards and dealer busted with 3 hope that helps

holly222

Pogo_cheater

Oscar i sent 1 dealer busts.i had 5 cards i put my pogocheats name in the message..i hope u get it...p.s. i already replied once but it didnt show up hmmmm

buck123

oscar i have a few i took you might want not sure..
show next card
spliting cards
and a gold king

Pogo_cheater

i really hope oscar got it...my screenshot program sent it...so it hope worked

BadgeHelpOscar

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview