This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

wow...

Started by kgansor,

Previous topic - Next topic

kgansor

I was in a ride the tide game just a few minutes ago and there was a kid who had 300+ badges and was only a member since dec 1st, obviously he modified either the game or the auto somehow..  thats nuts .. it just takes the fun out of pogo

Roseybud333

When I joined club pogo a few badges popped in my book (like the first tri-peaks badge) for the progress I had made as an AOheller playing the club games as a non club member! But it sure wasn't 300 of them LOL  O0

Pogo_cheater

i kno a few people who can do quite a few things on or "to" pogo but i have never seen 300 badges just magically appear.

SANATA

i would like to get 300 badges for doing nothingmaybe u could ask the little kid how he does it and pass it along lol would save me alot of time ;D

Cody

Yeah he could have just played a lot of games before he actually joined club pogo and when he did, he had finished so many games.. but yes I do agree that is a little farfetched. but he may have transfered the account from someone I read in the help section on pogo that for 30$ you can transfer account information, which includes all stats, badges and clothing for the mini mall. just search up transfer on the EA help section and look for a question that says something about some type of transfering program they offer.

kgansor

i dont think id pay $30 to transfer something, but maybe thats what he did, but who knows.. and yea i knew about if you played before you joined but thats ALOT of games, when i joined i got a few but i couldnt imagine getting that many... i did ask him i sent him a message in pogo so hopefully hell answer me back and i added him as a friend so i can stalk him lol  :D

Pogo_cheater

If he did transfer he might tell you, but if he got it some other way, i doubt he would tell anyone.

hallowkween

;D don't be jealous you'd do it too if you could

SANATA

you are 100 % right lmao

Country Lady

;D ??? That is too right

TmT

I know of a friend that lost an account/name- banned becuz it was offensive.  The person had acquired a significant amount of badges. The person contested the bannin... but meanwhile, purchased a new account while the old acount was in litigation...Pogo gave the person all the badges earned under the name they banned...

So I'm not surprised at all and dont assume the worst when you dont know the facts/history of  a person's account.  I know for a fact pogo will give u badges earned if you protest something done unfairly to you.

Tracey

Quote from: kgansor on December 06, 2005, 08:52:49 PM
I was in a ride the tide game just a few minutes ago and there was a kid who had 300+ badges and was only a member since dec 1st, obviously he modified either the game or the auto somehow..  thats nuts .. it just takes the fun out of pogo

was it dec 1st 2005? or was it some other year? or maybe its wat the other person said they played all the games and got the ranks and just recieved the badges when they paid for it

kgansor

yes, but he had all of the challenge badges too and got them all on december 1 2005. i completely understand the fact that he couldve gotten him if he was a member before, but he had challenge badges too.

bubblegum

well I'm very interested in how he got so many badges in what, 7, 8 days?  Even running autos 24/7 it would still be close to impossible wouldn't it?

kgansor

he got all of his 350+ badges on Dec 5 2005
AND they are all rank badges, weekly challenge badges from '03, '04 and '05
AND he also has all of the super challenge badges that you cannot go back and win.
I am going to talk to him/her whenever they come back today, i talked to his friend last night when he was on.

Country Lady

Could be one of those pogo people... :o

blueroses

Hy Iam new, and which I would like to say is

Thanks Oscar, thanks PC-Team, for all the great autos and thanks 2 the forum with a big help for us.
and sorry for my bad english ;D

greendog

If you look up account transfer on the help section it will tell you this..

The Account Access Transfer program is a Premium Account Service that allows players to safely transfer or trade accounts for our Online Games.

When an account is transferred or traded using the Account Access Transfer Program:

All previous billing information is removed from the account
Any warning or other misconduct recorded on the account is deleted
New billing information is placed on the account to help ensure that the account can be legitimately used by the new owner
If you've acquired access to an account without using the Account Access Transfer Program, we have no record or proof that the account can be legitimately used by you, or that the player who created the account has given you permission to use the account name and password.
By going through this transfer process, EA can verify that the account is in your name and ensure that the new owner can continue to enjoy the new account for years to come

IT also says.....

If you acquire access to multiple accounts from the same person you can get them all officially transferred as one transaction (up to 3 accounts per transfer). There will be only one transfer fee charged to you.

He could have very well bought out someones account or 3 different accounts thru an auction....such as ebay.

bubblegum

he's just asking to be accused of auto use/cheating thats just my thoughts though

kgansor

im not accusing or mad at what hes doing, i actually think its really cool, esp if he modified something because i used to be into that and i just want to know if thats what he did.