Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Note on Upcoming Pop-Fu Challenge

Started by Pogo Dalek,

Previous topic - Next topic

Pogo Dalek

As stated on the Bade Central Page of Pogo:

Pop Fu: Reach the Speed Round 75 times this week!

Now, this does not Say to complete the Bonus Round. So, I am thinking, that all we have to do, as we have done b4, is to Just light the Tower, then Let the Bonus Roun screen Pop-Up, then Click on New game! This Will give us the Credit toward the Badge.

princess2005

Brandon493

princess2005

if it was not for the auto i don't think i would have any badges in there lol

persistence

Fu Fighter Badge
Pop Fu

Reach the Speed Round 100 times this week!
Win this badge plus 400 tokens!

Originally offered: Jan 28, 2004

I did this badge for a friend and skipped the bonus round and got the credit i needed to get the badge.    ENJOY

leeanne172

I did a pop fu for personal today, reach the speed round 300 times  :-\ was unamused lol but no I didn't have to do the speed round itself, that is one game I can almost promise I will NEVER get to the end of

Cody

Quote from: Pogo Dalek on December 07, 2005, 03:11:24 PM

Now, this does not Say to complete the Bonus Round. So, I am thinking, that all we have to do, as we have done b4, is to Just light the Tower, then Let the Bonus Roun screen Pop-Up, then Click on New game! This Will give us the Credit toward the Badge.

thats kind of stupid though to just hit new game right when you get to the bonus round, you could just play one more round instead of hitting new game. it doesnt take that long.. its actually easier than poppit.

buck123

Helen

Well, at least it hasn't been a challenge for a long time!!

kentuckygurlrocz

I finished this game for a reason....so I would never have to go back there!!!! >:( Oh well I guess with the auto just let it run and go shopping...lol...come back when its finished. O0

Country Lady

Is anyone else having problems with the auto for this one?
Mine runs for awhile then get a error window.  I sent machine specs and screen shot to badgehelp, but don't have any idea if they have had time to look into it for me.
My sister has had this awful game as her personal for the last couple of weeks >:(  and since she works almost every day, I have been trying to help her with it.  We are both sick of balloons.

Madonna

Quote from: kentuckygurlrocz on December 07, 2005, 07:48:48 PM
I finished this game for a reason....so I would never have to go back there!!!! >:( Oh well I guess with the auto just let it run and go shopping...lol...come back when its finished. O0
My kind of girl...lmao. Yeah I finished it too, and i think I threw a keg party when I did ;D. That was some more kind of annoying game!

Pogo Dalek

I was just giving a tip for people who didnt know.

Sorry some of you dont like that game!

Pogo Dalek

Quote from: Cody on December 07, 2005, 07:22:23 PM
Quote from: Pogo Dalek on December 07, 2005, 03:11:24 PM

thats kind of stupid though to just hit new game right when you get to the bonus round, you could just play one more round instead of hitting new game. it doesnt take that long.. its actually easier than poppit.

clicking New Game takes less time than going though the Speed round!

Madonna

Quote from: Pogo Dalek on December 07, 2005, 11:36:27 PM
I was just giving a tip for people who didnt know.

Sorry some of you dont like that game!
Don't get me wrong..I liked it at first..it just became tedious after 3 months :o.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview