This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bout that first class solitaire

Started by Mrkrackers2678,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrkrackers2678

Does anyone know whats the easy way to get the 3 win in a row? plz let me know i have tried everything.

bobby

let the auto win the first 2 then do the third by yourself, that's the best way

kentuckygurlrocz

let the auto run and walk away from it...lol...thats how i got mine....first class is hard to win 3 in a row with an auto or by yourself in my opinion. let it run overnight and you should have it by morning.

okkay

I let my auto win 2 then I kept hitting new game until I thought I saw something I could win.  Good luck!

bubblegum

Country Lady

AdDn8187

I still have that one left also.. tried for 4 weeks and no luck...decided to just save that one for my very last personal challenge then I can just keep trying.. eventually i'll get it i'm sure.  plus by saving it I can work on rank badges in the game after they revamp it. 

huggybear

BoredNItaly

yea if anyone needs help let me know I dont know how many people I have got that badge for It actaully is pretty easy for me   >:D

Fluffy756

I did two wins with the auto and one by myself for a friend, but can't even win a game when I try to do it for myself  lol lol..... Or wait until the new FC comes out and see if it easy to do.
fluffy

DoubleOscotty

play until u win 1 game. If you can't win the 2nd change rooms and you progress won't reset HOWEVER you have to win the very first game you play in that new room.

BeckyMama

I did it by winning the first one and then when the new game came up, without touching a single card, I hit new game until I had the layout I though would win (like 2 Aces showing or more) then the same thing for the 3rd win.  It doesn't always work first try, but I got it in under and hour.  When you hit new game without touching a single card on the layout, it does not reset the counter.

Mrkrackers2678

yeah in the next few weeks i might need help with it. i will let you know by the 21st of dec thats when i am going to try and go for it again..

chunkster

I just let the auto run all night. I'm not ascared. Had the badge when I woke up. Other than that, I've tried it by hand and gave up. Someone told me it took them over 100 hands to finally get 3 in a row.

Mrkrackers2678

I went in to FC wednesday to try it and i won 1 and then lost 1 and then won 3 in a row by hand cuz the cheat wouldnt win one dang game... LOL :)

leeanne172

I'll be doing this one in a couple of weeks, just finished the 50 win first class challenge yesterday so taking a break lol, will work on some of the dice derbys next  :(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview