Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo stealing tokens?

Started by Spawn O Satan,

Previous topic - Next topic

Spawn O Satan

well i got the same response back from them:
Hi there,

Thank you for contacting Club Pogo Support.

The Pogo development team is currently looking at an issue that can cause token payoffs to be too low. We don't have a solution yet, but hope to soon.  In the meantime, unfortunately, we're not able to credit any tokens that may have been 'lost' due to this issue. You may want to keep this in mind as you play, and bet low, or you may want to play another of your favorites for a few days.

If I can assist with anything else, please update this incident and let me know, and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Pogo Nicholas
Customer Service Representative
Club Pogo

they're openly saying theres a known problem with the game, yet havnt pulled it or at least put some kind of warning up there to make us aware. plus they go on to essentially say "just dont play our games then".  i respond suggesting that since they can't recredit us our tokens they should at least make good with either a free item from the mini mall or a free pogo tshirt for our inconvenience. stupid pogo.

RC

I like how they sign each letter with a different person's name, like Pogo Alec or Pogo Nicholas, making it seem personal, like they took the time to read your concerns, go over it, and write you back a response.. when it's the exact same form letter for both. It's probably one guy who answers all the mails, and just inserts the pre-written reply that he thinks fits (or he tosses a coin to pick one), then signs it with a different "employee" name at the end.

persistence

I know what you are saying about losing tokens...was just playing www with whackster and as you know it does not go to the bonus round....the amount on the score board to the left would say one amount but when the auto hit the "new game" button and it was tallied up,I would have 80 tokens less than on what the score board had.But if I stopped the auto before it hit "new game" and did it myself,then I would get the same amount  on the tally as what was on the score board.I may be calling these things by the wrong name but I think ya'll know what I mean.Kinda hard to write pogo about it when you are using an auto...guess I will just have to suffer the loss of 80 tokens to get the badge.   ENJOY

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview