This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

new wallpapers

Started by caroline196,

Previous topic - Next topic

caroline196

ive heard from my source that pogo are about to release 10 new wallpapers,which are more colorful than the ones we have put up with for years
i bet your all excited about that lmao
i will try posting them once i have found them O0

ME4SPADES_

carolina, i cant wait maybe i can finish oe of my  bedroom up stair lol

sarah413

The new ones are posted on one of the pogo fansites. It looks like two of them should have gone with the last two super badges offered.  (Desert Dessert and Show your Support)

pogohatesme

Those are 2 of them....the 1st one is obvisouly the New Year one..and the 2nd is the one that probably should have went with the last Super Badge

caroline196

nice work O0some of them are tri-peaks,but a nice 1 is one of all the new games and old all in a row which looks great

hellokitty

i have the first one posted there so that one is not new

pogohatesme

oops your right..that would be for last year sorry  this may be the one your talking about Caroline.

caroline196

Quote from: pogohatesme on December 12, 2005, 05:09:41 AM
oops your right..that would be for last year sorry  this may be the one your talking about Caroline.

thats the one pogo O0,i think that one looks good O0

pogohatesme

That one is for "Show your support for breast cancer"  it seems like these are ones they should have already given out lol

Mayhem

Correct me if I'm wrong .. shouldn't that say Happy 2006?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Homer

Bahaha! A glitch on the wallpaper. Too funny. :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

hellokitty

Quote from: Mayhem on December 12, 2005, 02:16:56 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong .. shouldn't that say Happy 2006?

that was the wall paper from new years 2005 that was posted wrong

pogohatesme

Yup sorry........I posted wrong one lol got too post happy to try that new link we've got for pic hosting lol

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

TheIrishOne

here is a Pop Fu wallpaper i just won today. Dont really know if it is new or not, hey, new to me right?

Lynne

i wish i would win some cool wall paper i got one from jungle gin its kinda cool better than the other ones i have won

bobby

i won a scren saver of pogo badges and there are alot of badges on there that are unreleased

Eagles Fan

Quote from: lmazzettia on January 15, 2006, 08:37:46 PM
i wish i would win some cool wall paper i got one from jungle gin its kinda cool better than the other ones i have won

If you want, maybe you could ask pogo if we can give them away to our friends.  I am almost done finishing wallpapering my house with them, so you could have any left overs or anymore that I win. lmao  ;D

ElitePirate

Quote from: TheIrishOne on January 15, 2006, 07:42:03 PM
here is a Pop Fu wallpaper i just won today. Dont really know if it is new or not, hey, new to me right?

I won that one a few months ago...

wattsmyname

I won the badges screensaver last May 2005  has lots of cool badges on it. i think it is the best one they have offered yet ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview