This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo down?

Started by im1shycat2,

Previous topic - Next topic

im1shycat2

Is pogo down at the moment? I can't get in and I can't get in through the back way.

Roseybud333

boypower

i think it must, as i am having the same problem i was in qwerty with auto on and wondered what was going on lol thought i had been banned lol.

boypower  :)

im1shycat2

I've never been awake during maintenance (sp). lol...first time for everything.

Country Lady

I'm at the front door and it says 0 players online!  ;D
It usually kicks me all the way out.  I've refreshed the screen several time too.  I can see the home page, but the only link that works is the one to send a greeting card to a friend. 

Country Lady

I am really hoping for some new clothes in the mall.  My mini wants to go shopping and I just hate leaving everything to the last min.  You know the Christmas rush and all.  I sure hope they put a tree and gifts there cause I'm going to buy it if they do. ???

Roseybud333

Brandon493

Albee

bubblegum

i'm trying to get to the main page and all I'm getting is page can't be found  :'(

badgeaddict

maybe there putting first class solitaire 2 back up

bubblegum

anyone know how long they'll be done? I know they usually go down at 2 and come back up at 3

im1shycat2

HollyDazed

im1shycat2

well i gotta go..hopefully pogo will be up and running when i come back in a little while....when it does come back, I hope everyone has some happy playing today!!!

nanners

frumplebuns

Wouldn't you know that the day that I don't have to be to work by 8 am and have extra time for pogo, they're down!

This blows dead bears!    >:(

Brandon493

>:(I had time to play before, but now I have to go to school..stupid pogo..ugh...lol

Go Cavs!

pogo is back now and i see a personal challenge open. its not even wednesday  ???
and new first class solitaire is out too.

bubblegum

i see that..how interesting....quick...run..lets get another pc..lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview