This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

xtra Personal Challenge?

Started by hallowkween,

Previous topic - Next topic

hallowkween

this is strange, i log on pogo.com and it says i can Select a Personal Challenge, and only 19 hours left

well i already did my personal challenge for last week, i even check the dates to make sure that i wasn't going nuts.

anybody else have this?

knightrider13195

thought it was only me I even checked to make sure I had the one I did in my badge album. Oh well extra personal is good for me leaves me with one for 2005  ;D

Cheater4Life

no, i didn't get that, but i am hard at work on the premium badges.

bubblegum

Julie

Like cheater4life I didn't get an extra personal challenge either :'(  would have liked one though lol  WTG to those who did!  O0  The pogo gods do work in mysterious ways  ;D

hellokitty

Quote from: Cheater4Life on December 13, 2005, 04:08:12 AM
no, i didn't get that, but i am hard at work on the premium badges.

they started the premium badges already where can i find them

Albee

heavenly

it's not an extra badge for me..i was doing the cribbage challenge from a couple months ago and now my progress is gone. not pleased  >:(

Momma

I got the extra challenge too...hope after I do it, that the credit will still be there tomorrow. lol
Pogo gods giveth and Pogo gods taketh.

hugs
momma

bubblegum

I did a really easy one in case they take it away, one of the this years doubling cube backgammon badges.  Only took 10 minutes so if they yank it, they yank it and won't take no time at all to get it back.  Now I have 3 more personals to do and I'm all caught up with the 2005 badge album.

420joel

this is great we get an extra challange now i only hope that this is pogos way of making up for the badges the "stole" from me ;)

*Angel*

I also got the "extra" challenge on my account, but it wasn't there on my mom's.  ;)

saskia

i will buy all the premium badges albums and i cant >:D the membership i paid with paypal but these badges there are no offer for paypal; i wiiiiiiiill them :'(

silvrcraze

Spice It Up

Just noticed that too, was going to post it here, but looks like the job was done. At least it wasn't me going crazy, or pogo messed up on my end. I went and looked as well to see if I got credit for the persoanl challenge I already did, even though I am all caught up, I did get the credit. I also did another personal challenge x2 though just to take advantage of the possible foul up on pogo's end.  :D. Gotta love those foul ups!!

ClingFree

Those of us who got the extra badge, are obviously lucky .... My question - Does this mean Pogo wont give us one tomorrow? I was really really hoping to sneak in another pop fu - with the time difference I can do the same game 2 badges ... Im left with the really yucky ones from 03 and have my fingers crossed!

Julie

Quote from: ClingFree on December 13, 2005, 02:48:41 PM
Those of us who got the extra badge, are obviously lucky .... My question - Does this mean Pogo wont give us one tomorrow?
That's what I'm wondering  :)  I didn't get an extra one.  Those of you who got an extra one let us know whether you get another one tomorrow  O0

Momma

I will be happy to let you know..all I have left are the ones from 2003 and I dont want to have to redo any of them lol

hugs
momma

pogo_pirate

This has been noticed by many players and brought up in numerous rooms.
Apparently many,many who did not get an extra personal are bombarding Pogo with e-mails complaining.
So it may be taken back or given to everyone.
Good Luck

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview