This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Premium Badges are here!!

Started by pogohatesme,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogohatesme

Don't have an extra personal challange like everyone else!!?!?!?!  But I've got the Premium Badges!!   Buy em up and good luck all!!

pogohatesme

Here's what it says about the new Premium Badges...for those of you still wigging out about the thought that your gonna lose your free challenges.

What are Premium Badge Albums? 
Premium Badge Albums are extra bonus albums designed for badge lovers. Each Premium Badge Album has a different theme and up to 12 new challenges! Better yet, when you complete Premium Challenges, you'll be awarded deluxe animated Premium Badges.

Is it true that I have to pay for Premium Badge Albums?
Yes. Unlike weekly challenges, Premium Badge Albums aren't included as part of your Club Pogo subscription. We've included Premium Badge Albums as an extra special feature for our biggest badge hounds. When you buy an album, you get the opportunity to win and unlock colorful, animated Premium Badges!

Does this mean I'm going to have to start paying for Weekly Challenges?
Absolutely not! Weekly Challenges are an important part of your Club Pogo subscription. As long as people keep asking for new ones, we'll keep bringing great new Weekly Challenges to everyone on Club Pogo.

What makes Premium Badge Albums so special?
We've pulled out all the stops! Here are just a few of the reasons why Premium Badges are so special:

No more waiting until Wednesday to start a new challenge! With Premium Badge Albums, you will have 14 days to complete each challenge. If you don't finish within 2 weeks, you can try again. As soon as you finish one, you can start another!

Special completion badges! In addition to the Premium Challenge Badges, when you complete all of the challenges in a Premium Badge Album, you get an extra bonus completion badge!

Cool new animating badges! Each Premium Badge tells an animated tale — and if you like the way our Weekly Challenge Badges look, Premium Badges are going to knock your socks off!

Albee

Julie

Quote from: pogohatesme on December 13, 2005, 03:57:01 AM
Don't have an extra personal challange like everyone else!!?!?!?! But I've got the Premium Badges!! Buy em up and good luck all!!
I just got mine too O0 yay :D

bubblegum

hallowkween

Cheater4Life

i just finished word whomp and am working on tri-peaks. the first book is a really easy set of four games. poker will be easy with a guest account also.

JENNY28

JENNY28

bubblegum

lottso, word whomp, then tri peaks and then the poker one...

Fluffy756

my4angels

I tried to buy them as well BUT...When they sent me my email stating how much was taking from my card it said Zero dollars and to go to the albums to activate them. I went to activate them and their NOT their.I sent a email to pogo and their responce was they'll get back to me in 24 hrs. Anyone else having a problem buying the new ablums???

bubblegum

no probs here, I went to badge central, went to buy the first one, they gave me the option to buy all 3 at once, which I did.

420joel

i guess i will have to wait to get the new albums seeing as my kidsa drained my bank account.(christmas) lol at least i know what i will get  :D

Momma

ya know...I was never a badge hound until I found this site...lol
Now look what you all have done to me  :P

hugs
momma

bratsbemykids

another charge on the credit card i have to explain to my husband, LMAO

sami14

I'm such a badge ho. I bought them for myself AND gifted them to a friend.

bubblegum

now we don't have to wait till weds morning to start new badges...we can feed our addiction to being badge Ho's in between weekly challenges...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview