This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Premium Badges are here!!

Started by pogohatesme,

Previous topic - Next topic

mailwench

>:D YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  I bought them all for me!!!!  Merry Merry Christmas Mailwench!!!! O0

S113H

bubblegum

Thunder

Quote from: sami14 on December 13, 2005, 06:52:10 AM
I'm such a badge ho. I bought them for myself AND gifted them to a friend.
I did the same thing and still have enough money to buy the auto for fcs when it come out  ::)

bubblegum

betsyboo

I have got to be the most insane, i'm working backwards and going for the poppit, 10K prizes badge, been at it for ages and only got just under 300  :-\ Unfortunately the auto won't work for me, so it's manual ALL the way.........gosh!

good luck everyone working on premium badges!!

Can't wait to show mine off  ;)

betsyboo xx

DoubleOscotty

Logged in this morning to DL the new first class and didn't even notice this. My wife's gonna be mad, oh well

PogoCrazyMomma

well funds are kinda low here so I only bought one album but when I complete it I will get the next and so on or when I get some cash in the next few days just buy the rest!!! I already got my first premium badge for word whomp, so I am happy!!! gonna do canasta next!! I also had the extra personal so I did that at same time as the prem. for word whomp. Love being able to do both at once.

Cheater4Life

i just completed the i love hearts premium badge. it announces to everyone on pogo that you finished it....lol gla and have fun.

princess2005

i wonder if they will add challenges each week to the new albums

DoubleOscotty

Now the question is how often are they going to make new premium albums?????

hallowkween

i think they will spit them out as fast as people open their wallets...

silvrcraze

I'm glad I got my Christmas bonus yesterday and will prolly get a little extra Friday.  Hehehe I clean a few houses and get better bonuses than some people get from a regular company.  I love my job and I think the people I clean for are great, bonus or no bonus they are good people. 

Anyways, I sent my fiance to the bank to deposit $15 on his lunch break.  He has no clue why though.  I said I wouldn't buy these but darn I'm a badge addict now. 

Now I just wish he'd get his butt to the bank!  OMG....look at me.  What's the Pogo Anonymous Hotline number?

saskia

PLEASE HELP.... :'( i will buy all the three albums, but i cant, here in germany we dont use so much credit cards. i payed my membership by paypal, so maybe if i send the money to somebody from you by paypal, than this person can buy me the three albums.... PLEASE.... i am addict.....

janet

Is anyone's image not showing up on the premium badges after you win it?  I am just getting the spot with the little x in it.  ???

hallowkween

woohoo i jusst finished my 
I Heart Badges Super Badge album!

DoubleOscotty

For those that have won a premium badge already, are the longer then what they show in the preview? (ie more animation)

sonnyvegas

Bree

I bought all of the Premium Badges and I will work on them in my spare time.  I love the animation of the badges too.  Good Luck to everyone on their Premium Badges.   O0 O0

hallowkween

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview