This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Premium Badges are here!!

Started by pogohatesme,

Previous topic - Next topic

nanners

Well looks like Pogo has their hand in our pockets once again.. You can bet they are laughing all the way to the bank.
Sorry pogo I have to eat and pay bills. Your not worth it.

knightrider13195

these are the challeges in all three books

I heart badges

lottso
scratch n match badge
earn 4000 tokens

texas holdem
armadillo badge
win 9 hands with 3 of a kind or better

word whomp
golden word badge
reveal the special "golden word" bonus 40 times

tripeaks
treasure chest badge
get to the gold treasure chest 10 times

loyal friends badge album

challeges

world class solitare
aces badge
complete a world tour by circling the globe and flying past the city wehre u started

canasta
zippys badge
get 33 red 3s

vaults of atlantis
goldies badge
reach the atlantis vault bonus game

tripeaks
cinnamons badge
use a wild cards 20 times

high stakes poll
fluffys badge
win 21 games

rainy day spider solitare
fido's badge
win 30 games without using any bonus free columns

jungle gin
tikkas badge
win 5 700 point matches

lottso
Mr.Whiskers' badge
activate 15 super lottso cards

whats your sign badge book

mahjong garden
aries badge
celebrate 6 birthdays with your dragon

poppit
taurus badge
Win 40 games on Skill Level 2 or higher

penguin blocks
gemini badge
create 200 combos of 2 or more pieces of seafood

quick quack
cancer badge
get 80 streaks of 30 or more

stellar sweeper
leo badge
earn 65 jackpot spins

harvest mania
virgo badge
complete 100 seasons

mahjong garden
libra badge
complete 48 animals

stackem
scorpio badge
clear 2000 pink pigs

pop fu
sagittarius badge
win 10,000 tokens including jackpot spins

sweet tooth
capricorn badge
get exactly 30 tokens in a jackpot spin 12 times

phlinx
aquarius badge
win 200 rounds win 4 rounds for a jackpot spin

poppit
pisces badge
release 10,000 prizes

Momma

OMGOSH is anyone else getting the chain mails to go to pogo on this lmao.  Why do they send a chain letter??? Never understood that...oh well I deleted my 5th one lol just wanted to share

hugs
momma

EllenRules4Ever

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: saskia on December 13, 2005, 09:47:17 AM
PLEASE HELP.... :'( i will buy all the three albums, but i cant, here in germany we dont use so much credit cards. i payed my membership by paypal, so maybe if i send the money to somebody from you by paypal, than this person can buy me the three albums.... PLEASE.... i am addict.....

Saskia,

I won't get paid for another 2 days but if you want to work out a deal, you can send me the money via paypal and I buy your badge albums for you thru your Pogo Screen name (people can buy other people the badges thru the profiles). We can work something out. Let me know if you're interested.

galaxy2010

I just got the what your sign badge book and just started the poppit pisces badge release 10,000 prizes and it is going to take along time. :P

Monkey

I just bought all three of the albums. Already finished one of them. I'm working on the Poppit one where you have to release 10,000 prizes. I have 400. Lol. I'll just run the auto overnight and might get it by morning. All hail the auto!  >:D

BeckyMama

Got all of them and I am working on the Lottso one of the first albumn O0

Pogo Dalek

my Quesiton is..

If you Get a Premium Badge book, and you dont complete the Badges by the end of the 14 days, alloted, do you have to pay another 2.99, 4.99, 6.99 to get the badgebook again???

Or is it a One time Fee???

PunkInDrublic

I've been frantic all day trying to figure a way to get the premium albums and thank goodness I finally drove my sister crazy enough to give me an early Christmas present! The badge junkie lives on... wooohoooo  >:D

BeckyMama

Quote from: Pogo Dalek on December 13, 2005, 04:49:57 PM
my Quesiton is..

If you Get a Premium Badge book, and you dont complete the Badges by the end of the 14 days, alloted, do you have to pay another 2.99, 4.99, 6.99 to get the badgebook again???

Or is it a One time Fee???
My understanding is that you have 14 days per badge, not the albumn
but maybe I am wrong

Brandon493

Monkey

Yes. I think the album fee is a one time price. You have 14 days per challenge, from my understanding.

And. . . I'm finally up to 1500/10000 on Poppit  ;D I'm so proud to have gotten that far without the auto. Lol. I'll probably start running the auto in another few minutes. Hopefully it will get the rest for me by morning.

luvmydogmax

anyone want to help me out, I need a credit card, I can paypal someone the money if they can use their card to get me these....help help help I'm going thru hysteria

pogohatesme

lol I felt like I wanted to hang spike when I was doing the "release 2500" PC last week....I can't even imagine doing 10000 lol

Tinksfeisty

pogohatesme

Don't know if you've noticed it or not, but when your in a game room, and you open someone's profile on their badge screen, if gives you the option to buy that person a gift of the premium albums...just a cool idea i thought.

Lish

sigh.  I didn't think i would but i bought the premium album in the middle.  got it for hubby too. :-[

Shady Lady

The way I read it... If you don't finish the challenge in the 14 days, you're progress starts over but you don't have to purchase anything again.

texan

wooooooooohoooooooooooooo bought them all :o)
Hugs
Tex

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview