PlayBuddy
April 28, 2024, 11:57:47 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Solo revised 2.1 plays the new FirstClass Solitaire!

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeHelpOscar

*** 12/13/05 Version 2.1 has been released. This plays Pogo firstclass solitaire, the new revised version. If you are a 150 buy them all member, you get this for free (oh yeah baby), if you aren't, you need to forward me a copy of your old firstclass solitaire cheat receipt and your NEW Solo code. Some minor updates will come, but this wins and plays well.

http://funhelper.com/firstclass/Solo.exe
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Momma

snatcher

mine wont grab the first class screen just keeps saying start in your browser
i tried both javas any ideas, all the other autos works like a champ.

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

lemonclown

hmmm  the ver still says 1.0 not 2.1 in download maybe that needs to be upgraded

BadgeHelpOscar

wannaknow

i also get the same thing.....says start game in browser window....it also says version 1.0

BadgeHelpOscar

DELETE any Solo you have from your computer, reboot and redownload straight from that link I posted up above

wannaknow

fancyfreefeet

BadgeHelpOscar

orion42

hi oscar using silent update ver 2.2 it seems to be ok only 1 little thing i see is sometimes when it starts new game
it gets hung up?

windowsxp pro
ram 1 gig
proc 2.3
dell xps gen 2
dsl aol
1280x800
smoth checked
nvidia 6800 256 mb 8x

BadgeHelpOscar

Pogo_cheater

Mine too, When it starts a new game it freezes, i have to click pause to get it to work

orion42

badgeaddict

u take the screen shot the normal way but paste it into microsoft paint and u can save it as a bmp

WindSong

BadgeHelpOscar

ME4SPADES_

mine is doing great the cards are hard to see maybe i need to get glasses are maybe a bigger screen but the auto works greattttttttt nice job again Oscar you do rock

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview