This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

question about the premium albums

Started by sd1619,

Previous topic - Next topic

sd1619

Hi, I noticed that you have to finish one challenge or deactivate it before starting another.  Does anyone know if you can work in another album or do you lose your progress in another album that you started?

Brandon493

Fluffy756

Someone said you only alone work on 3 badges a day, I found that to be wrong I have done tri peaks,sweeper, word whomp and Lottso will later on in the week but I pick it.

Fluffy

BNS

Country Lady

Fluffy756

buck123

looking at how long some of these challenges take i dont see how you could have finish all of them this fast

Lish

Quote from: buck123 on December 13, 2005, 09:15:01 PM
looking at how long some of these challenges take i dont see how you could have finish all of them this fast
I was thinking the same.

HollyDazed

10,000 in poppit is gonna take some time - even running the auto at the fastest speed is going to take hours @ 15 or so prizes a puzzle.    ::)

Monkey

I let the Poppit auto run overnight. I had the badge this morning when I woke up. O0 I moved up 15 ranks during the challenge too  ;D

janet

Geez, I am no good at Poppit.  There is supposed to be that badge next month that you have to clear all of the balloons twice.  I will never see that badge.  :(

mailwench

Well Janet.......your at the right website then aren't you!!   ;)

bubblegum

Quote from: BNS on December 13, 2005, 08:39:37 PM
i finished all my books  :o >:D ::) :P 8)

OMG you must be the biggest badge ho of us all

bubblegum

speaking of poppit, I finsished that game long ass time ago.  Been at rank 50 for quite some time.  But yes, I sure will be useing the auto on poppit.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview