Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NEW badges for SPADES

Started by JENNY28,

Previous topic - Next topic

JENNY28

Julie

Bree

Thank you Jenny.....even though I do not like to play Spades the badges look really nice.  O0

JENNY28

Julie

Noooo I haven't even started the Pinochle ones yet lol :D  Oh well other than the personal challenges, looks like another game I'll leave until I have nothing better to do  ;D

JENNY28

i do not like spades either this one is for the i shall be using  an auto for this lol >:D

kgansor

Where do you find these badges at? because the last i checked **** and pogomadness doesnt have them up yet.

greenflash

Quote from: JENNY28 on December 15, 2005, 02:02:35 AM
i do not like spades either this one is for the i shall be using  an auto for this lol >:D

I detest spades. I bought the auto. Good luck with spade maid if it works for you. I left it on for 12 hours and it won ZERO games. Logic needed for this one.  >:(

bubblegum

spades? cough cough gag those are badges I'm not going to be getting...I have the auto to, after 8 hours I had won one game..so I don't plan on playing unless its a weekly challange

Cody

*Angel*

I LOVE Spades too.  Best believe you have a partner for that game, Cody.  :)

buck123

im awesome at spades to.... well most any muitlplayer  card game im good at  need help just let me know  O0

cranky

i love spades  i'll find a partner with im and have it in no time

Iceman007

atleast there will be no hearts ranks yet thank god.I HATE HEARTS!

*Angel*

ME4SPADES_

omg spades is my game for sure if any1 ever need a p let me know i justttttttttt :-* love the game

Julie

Quote from: greenflash on December 15, 2005, 09:39:28 AM
I detest spades. I bought the auto. Good luck with spade maid if it works for you. I left it on for 12 hours and it won ZERO games. Logic needed for this one. >:(
I hate spades too and I agree with you on SpadeMaid, it isn't a very good auto and can't be relied upon on it's own to win badges :( On the other hand used in conjunction with double browsing it works a treat ;D I set up a table allowing "others" to join but password protect it to keep the peeps out, I have my other account in the room waiting.  I put SpadeMaid on and play the game and when 90% of the game is won by the bots on the other side (of course lol), I stop SpadeMaid, allow my other account to join the table, I then jump onto the other side of the table and take the win O0 I found out the hard way that you can't stand and jump over when playing on your own, it's sets the game back to 0 lol  The rank badges when they come out are a different story and I'm in no hurry to get those, they'll have to wait.   

Julie

Quote from: Iceman007 on December 15, 2005, 03:41:21 PM
atleast there will be no hearts ranks yet thank god.I HATE HEARTS!
Actually for me that's one game I am looking forward too for rank badges, I love hearts :)

cranky

yup i love hearts and spades it's hard to find a good p in spades don't want my ratings to go down lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview