This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

turbo 21 is getting a makeover

Started by JENNY28,

Previous topic - Next topic

JENNY28

found out that turbo 21 is getting a makeover  it might even get released before spades maybe with badges aswell

Bree

Quote from: JENNY28 on December 15, 2005, 01:45:15 AM
found out that turbo 21 is getting a makeover it might even get released before spades maybe with badges aswell

Thanks for the info Jenny!!  I do hope you do not lose the high token count when they update it with there makeover.  I like the idea of winning badges though.  :D

JENNY28

i dont think you will like they did with 1st class everything was saved in stats if thats what u ment

Bree

Sorry, I just saying that Turbo21 makes a lot of tokens for you, so I hope when they update it you will still be able to get the same amount of tokens as you get now.  That is what I was trying to say.

JENNY28

i honestly couldnt tell u i hope they dont cos that would suck

Julie

No doubt they'll mess around with the tokies like they did with poppit  >:(

bobby

what did i say like 2 weeks ago about them making turbo 21 a rank game

greenflash

Quote from: GeminiGirl on December 15, 2005, 02:01:43 AM
No doubt they'll mess around with the tokies like they did with poppit  >:(

They already have as far as I can tell. If I get 900 they give me 500. I will say  that the turbo auto is by far one of the most reliable. It never fails unless pogo fails. But it seems to me that the tokens are getting less and less. There is a newer auto, I won't mention the name because Pogo loves to mess with what we find good, that makes fabulous tokens. More than any other.  wink   ;)

*Angel*

OMG this is one game I don't want ranks and badges for.   >:(

Torn2pieces

I love Turbo!!! You don't get the right amount of tokens tho. We'll I don't. They tell me I go too fast. I don't use auto. I'm told to wait a few minutes inbetween playing games, but I still get jipped out of tokens....

I'd love for them to have badges in this game!!!!

Jewel

That is crazy! The whole object of Turbo 21 is to go fast, lol.  I love tht game.  O0

Torn2pieces

Yup. I remember when it first came out, the tokens you could win.

I was told that since I go so fast, that it puts me into a cheat mode and that's why. Why do I wanna slow down for? The purpose of the game is to boogy thru it and get tons of tokens, which you dont, because pogo jips ya, LOL.

PunkInDrublic

I can't wait for this one!!!!!  ;D I love to play turbo, but haven't been playing as often as i would like because i'm trying to get badges in other games.

Momof5

I love turbo as well.  It was the first game I played on Pogo.  I can not wait to get those badges!

galaxy2010

Whats everyones guess on when it will be released because I love to get badges. ;D

leeanne172

Turbo 21 is my fave fave fave game on Pogo, bring on the badges .. whoo hoo  :D

Roseybud333

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview