This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Legal action against Pogo??

Started by TRACII,

Previous topic - Next topic

*~Peri~*

Someone in Harvest was talking about the game & the garden & said the word "Hoe" & got reported! Now THAT'S going too far Pogo!

bubblegum

once I was talking to good friend of mine about the play waiting for godot, someone asked what it was about and I told them it was about 2 guys on a mountain top talking about life while waiting for god and I got a warning from pogo that I shouldn't "discuss" sensitive things like religion in public chat rooms and yes the hoe bit is a little to far

*~Peri~*

SANATA

i found it best to only chat in private chat or im i"ve been reported also for some reallydumb stuff once someone used the glitch on me in canasta and i told them wtg on using the glitch and i got a warning  ;D

mailwench

>:( I just got reported for using the words badge ho! lol  Now they have flagged my account......does anyone know what that means?   ::)

Homer

Probably a 72 hour suspension. Wonder what happens if you say Ho Ho Ho?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

mailwench

Thanx for responding Homer.........they didn't suspend me, they just said my account was flagged??
I hope you guys at the badgehelp staff have a very Merry Christmas and a joyous New Year!  You are all so helpful I hope your taking the week off!

:-* :-*

ME4SPADES_

sry to here that mailwrench special here around the holidays the mean ppl that play on pogo well that just not right

mailwench

;) Thanx nightperson............its odd because I am usually one of the nicer ppl around and very rarely do I divert from the uncensored rooms and say anything!  Gotta be a jerk lurking somewhere to get me! ::)
I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a joyous New Year!

Eagles Fan

Someone told me when they flag your account they put you on probation for month I don't know how true it is. Excuse me for saying this but some people are just azzholes.  Have a Merry Christmas
My nephew was flagged a few times because he called someone a name .  He always says he is on pogo probation. lol

Homer

Quote from: mailwench on December 24, 2005, 08:54:49 AM
Thanx for responding Homer.........they didn't suspend me, they just said my account was flagged??
I hope you guys at the badgehelp staff have a very Merry Christmas and a joyous New Year!  You are all so helpful I hope your taking the week off!

:-* :-*

It's probably a warning then.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

milo1978

Quote from: DONSTAR on December 20, 2005, 09:30:35 PM
ok, so this isn't exactly about being banned for a TOS violation, but an example of good luck getting any money back from pogo.

I've been playing pogo for about 3 years, club for 2.  my mom bought me my last club subscription as a gift. and she signed up herself.

we both really enjoy the games and have a blast.

Well......she saw those premium badge albums and had to buy me one for a suprise Christmas present.  She clicked the link that said something along the lines of "click here to buy a gift premium badge album..."
it was automatically charged to the credit card she had on file for hers and my club subscription but it gave the premium badge album to her instead of me.
yeah, it's only $6.99 but my mom only plays a few games that she likes. She doesn't care about most of the badges, she just prefers some of the club games and likes to be able to pop in and chat with me.
she's been on the phone and emailing them about their mistake. (even told them by phone and email she will contact her BBB and attorney general-and she will) They still keep telling her she only bought herself one. 

She knows it's only 7 bucks, but it's the principle that pogo will keep taking our money if we give up and don't fight.

I think if everyone sticks to their guns, maybe Pogo won't take advantage of so many people.
Good luck to everyone trying to get support from pogo/EA

(and my mom's premium album will just sit empty.  If it ain't pop-fu or squelchies, she won't bother, and i'm working on my new obsession-Ride the Tide.  Neither of us use autos, we just like this site for all the great info and laughs!)

No, that wouldn't have been Pogo's mistake... that was your Mom's mistake LOL
First of all, for that to have happened it means she was logged in with her own account.
Second, your Mom would have had a chance to confirm her purchase... it asks for the account password BEFORE it actually places the charge to the credit card.

*~Peri~*

Or Hoe Hoe Hoe in Harvest Mania? LMAO

Quote from: Homer on December 24, 2005, 08:48:43 AM
Probably a 72 hour suspension. Wonder what happens if you say Ho Ho Ho?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview