Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Premium Poppit 10,000 Prize Challenge

Started by Pogo Dalek,

Previous topic - Next topic

Pogo Dalek

Can they Be serious???

Even with the ThunderPopper II From Down Under...We would have to be on playing In Poppit for Like 24 Hours straight??

Can pogo Be serious???

Julie

??? Well you do have like 14 days in which to finish it, I think that's more than enough time :)

Country Lady

:)It took me several days using the auto some of the time but I did complete.  Very boring game

hallowkween

took me only a few hours

do people do anything else but complain?

it's a challenge right?

Julie

It is a boring game and one of those that screams auto ;D I'm leaving that badge until last but I was thinking it might take 1 or 2 days to finish, but then again it would depend on how often you play, might take less time :)

Eagles Fan

patandmegan

Definitely the longest challenge ever.  With a maximum of 15 gifts per game and 10000 needed you definitely need alot of time to devote to this. I decided to get it over with rather than wait to the end since, in the make up personal challenges I left the games I didn't like to the end - every Wednesday's personal challenge was torture. 

While I was popping balloons a person in chat said that this week's challenge was 20000 balloons - I almost fell off my chair. (She was just kidding - thank goodness!)

Good luck with this challenge. 

bubblegum

i turned the auto on for 2 nights...4 hours one night, 5 the next woke up and there it was

BigByrd

Quote from: Eagles Fan on December 21, 2005, 06:20:55 AM
took ab out 2 1/2 hours for me using the auto

hmmmm, Joshua's new thunder popper runs too slow for me.  After a couple of hours, I had less than 2,000 balloons.  I guess I will do a little each day on this one.  . . cause there are other games I want to play.

Roseybud333

I wonder why Big Byrd. . . . . I have the crappiest dinosaur puter of everybody I know (LOL) and Thunderpopper works great for me. . . wins every game! If anyone needs help just hollar!

*Angel*

Hey Rosey,

WTG on winning the auto.  :)  Ummm, since you are offering help....Can it pop every balloon twice?   ;)

*Angel*

Quote from: Pogo Dalek on December 21, 2005, 02:16:24 AM
Can they Be serious???

Even with the ThunderPopper II From Down Under...We would have to be on playing In Poppit for Like 24 Hours straight??

Can pogo Be serious???

Ok someone shoot me....BUT I like the idea that some of the premium badges we are paying for are actually challenging.  Ok, now I will hide behind a rock.   :(

Roseybud333

Quote from: *Angel* on December 24, 2005, 01:03:21 AM
Hey Rosey,

WTG on winning the auto.  :)  Ummm, since you are offering help....Can it pop every balloon twice?   ;)

Thank You!
Yes it can hun. . . PM me on pogo if ya need help!

badgeaddict

Quote from: hallowkween on December 21, 2005, 02:52:17 AM
took me only a few hours

do people do anything else but complain?

it's a challenge right?

ill have to agree with u there all ive seen lately is people bitching about badgehelp codes and pogo..
give badgehelp a break its xmas time they have familys so just chill  and its pogo i cant see any of the people complaining doing much to help them and this is badge is  the best one its the hardest challenge ive seen so far and its what pogo should be doing more often. now stop crying adn whining and go celebrate xmas.

HollyDazed

I did this one by hand even though I have the auto.  It took me 6 days working on and off on it.  I agree, Pogo should have more weekly challenges that actually take a little time, but I'm just glad for the premium books!  Gook luck all and remember you don't have to even win the games for the prizes to count.  Some times I just sat and randomly popped balloons.  You'd be surprised how fast you can just click and pop when you aren't actually trying to win.   ;D

BigByrd

Quote from: Roseybud333 on December 24, 2005, 12:49:48 AM
I wonder why Big Byrd. . . . . I have the crappiest dinosaur puter of everybody I know (LOL) and Thunderpopper works great for me. . . wins every game! If anyone needs help just hollar!

I'm not saying it doesn't work, and win games . . . it pauses when it clicks ok to play another game.  If I am watching it, it drives me nuts . . . I walk away and watch tv for two hours and had less than 2000, well I guess that's prizes.  that waiting to clicks new game can be a little faster, after all, why wait there, we still do not get tokens, lol.  I have super computer and 2.5 gig of memory, so it's not my puter.

*Angel*

Quote from: Roseybud333 on December 24, 2005, 02:24:12 AM
Quote from: *Angel* on December 24, 2005, 01:03:21 AM
Hey Rosey,

Thank You!
Yes it can hun. . . PM me on pogo if ya need help!

Thank you Rosey!!  :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview