This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

hearts

Started by maxine,

Previous topic - Next topic

maxine

boy am i confussed on this..do you win by 10 points or lose by 10....not a heart lover
                       hmmmmmm

galaxy2010

sapphire09

This is my all time worse game.  I just don't get it.  There are a lot of games that I such at, but at least I get them.  I just do not get hearts

Cody

you want to have 10 points less than the other 3 players.. how to do that I do not know as I dont know how to play Hearts. lol

TheIrishOne

The point of hearts is to NOT catch any hearts ( reverse of spades) ....or the Q if spades  UNLESS you are trying to shoot the Moon, wich is to catch all the hearts AND the Q of spades. If you shoot the moon you get NEGATIVE  26 points. Thats a good thing since the winner of the game is the person with the lowest point score in their hand. To get this badge you have tyo have 10 points LESS than the person with the next lowest score. IE:  youre score is 24, theirs is 36, 85. 100.  Because your score is 10 less than their score you win a point toward the challenge.

I hope this helped

bubblegum

Rekindled Chaos

to put it simply, you want to avoid getting the hearts and the queen of spades, like golf the lower the score u have the better

bubblegum

oh..okay...lowest score the best then.. :)

BoredNItaly

Run the auto got my badge in about an hour O0

bubblegum

i don't own the auto, no money for it right now, bought the premuim badges instead.  Help? sniff sniff

TheIrishOne

wow, i just found a really fast way to get the badge.... make a privbate room, set winning score to 25 and to where if you get the jack of diamonds you get -10 points. Super easy. And the game is over  in like 2 or 3 hands.

bubblegum

i figured that out to lol double browseing here  Icome! lol

Country Lady

Well I tried the hearts auto.  I downloaded it, loaded the game window as it said, then started the auto.  It just sits there.  It did nothing at all.  Each time I click start, the trial time decreases and it has yet to move a card.
I have
Winxp
java, tried both
32 bit color
smooth font off.
using IE
Don't think I'll buy this one

patandmegan

Albee

I have an idea...but I need some help. My idea is to have three people help eachother. Two of them play a game on different tables, and one waits in the lobby. When one of the two people who are playing are close to finishing, they tell the lobby person which seat is the winning seat. After that person joins and wins, THEY become the new player and the person who lost becomes the lobby person. What do you think? Who wants to try this with me? I need two people.

TwistofF8

will you furnish refreshments for those in the lobby?

Albee

mm...well then...i'd hafta go to the store real quick...all I have in my fridge is cheese and arrowhead water...  :-\

Julie

If anyone needs help with the hearts badge just let me know or if you want it done...I can have it done in no time :)

pogohatesme

me me me lol.....feel free to jump right in and knock mine out lol....I feel stupid because no matter how many times I've tried to play that I just can't the hang of it.

Julie

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview