This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Question - Need Input!

Started by milo1978,

Previous topic - Next topic

milo1978

I've been using the badgehelp programs for quite some time, and only now have decided I'd love to actual have the full-version!

I need some input...
I only intend to buy one for the time beign ($10 a pop is expensive when you're on a budget LOL)

Any suggestions as to which auto program I should buy?
Which one will get me the most tokens and the most ranks?
I want something I can leave running for several hours during the day that will rack up the tokens for me :)

What do you guys suggest?

Fluffy756

Is there a game you working on would like to get the badges for it, I would go with that see what game you like to get done and buy that auto.

fluffy

milo1978

I don't really have a game that I've been working on  :)
I pretty much play them all...

I'm more concerned with an auto that will benefit me token-wise.
I haven't completed any of the games on pogo as of yet.... I still have quite a ways to go.
The way I see it... If I get an auto in order to win tokens on a particular game, the badges will follow!

lori

Just depends on what you like really. I know when i bought my first auto, it was because i liked playing tri-peaks, but wanted to advance the ranks faster. Some people decide by the looks of the badges. As far as tokens go, payday freecell seems to be giving out an average of 500 or so tokens per spin. Turbo 21 with the turbo twister auto just breezes through tokens. I think world class solitaire kicks out some decent jackpot spins. The first night Ride the Tide was out, i got 4 1000 token spins, but haven't seen one since then. Good luck to you.

lori

foxx

when it comes to racking up tokens, the auto for Stellar Sweeper or Poppit!  may be the best (IMHO)...

I wouldnt suggest leaving any auto running for "all day" though, because people will catch on...maybe best to go to an empty room overnight...   

Good Luck!

lori

poppit has a cap on the tokens you collect depending on how fast you play. Not sure that would work well with the auto. The auto will, however, scream through the ranks.

DoubleOscotty

I would go with a game that would take a few lifetimes to get through. (Phlinx, tripeaks or Perfect pair)

dena

O0 go with keno it dont cost tokens to play and there is a new game about every 2 minutes.  and the chance to rack up the tokens is definite.  there are no badges or ranks in keno

who me?

My favorite is sleepy slots. Just turn on and let it spin. Make sure the room is hitting good for you.
If not just move till you find one that is.  O0

Julie

Quote from: milo1978 on December 21, 2005, 09:11:37 AM
I've been using the badgehelp programs for quite some time, and only now have decided I'd love to actual have the full-version!

I need some input...
I only intend to buy one for the time beign ($10 a pop is expensive when you're on a budget LOL)

Any suggestions as to which auto program I should buy?
Which one will get me the most tokens and the most ranks?
I want something I can leave running for several hours during the day that will rack up the tokens for me :)

What do you guys suggest?
yuiop for qwerty is very good for tokens and it also gets through the ranks quick too.  Other autos good for tokens are turbo twister/turbo 21, sleepy slotz/slots and thunderpopper/poppit O0

JENNY28

the qwerty auto is very good 1000 tokens per game  >:D and it wins i would say all of the time dont think i have had a game and lost  ;D

Country Lady

I agree that Qwerty is the one, make a private room and let it rip.  I set the game to 1000 points.  Yuiop hasn't lost one yet. O0

LadyMystik

I did TriPeaks and WCS, and both seemed to breeze through the ranks fairly quickly. And, dispite what everyone says, I left both autos on practically 24 hours a day, at times (while I was at work, while I slept, while I cooked, etc). I think TriPeaks is probably the best to run the auto constantly since the auto isn't OMGPERFECT, so you don't always have to worry about your name scrolling across for people to see every 2 seconds. If you're curious, my stats are:

TriPeaks
Winning Percentage: 59%

Hands Won: 14,xxx Hands
Lost: 9,xxx Hands

Biggest Win: 1810
Best Card Streak: 21

Total Tokens Won: 1692722

Hummingbird Badge - Aug 13, 2004 (rank)
Tapir Badge - Sep 8, 2004 (rank)
Secret Stash Badge - Sep 11, 2004
Sun Disc Badge - Sep 15, 2004
Lost Temple Badge - Sep 22, 2004
Triple Pyramid Badge - Oct 9, 2004
Jaguar Badge - Nov 2, 2004 (rank)

World Class Solo

North America Badge - Jul 23, 2004
Tropical Vacation Badge - Aug 4, 2004
(stopped working on this to do TriPeaks)
Frequent Flyer Badge - Nov 15, 2004
Jade Buddha Badge - Nov 16, 2004
Black Pearl Necklace Badge - Nov 18, 2004
Master Scavenger Hunter Badge - Nov 25, 2004

Basically, I think both rock. But, maybe this'll help ya out.

milo1978

Thanks everyone for your input.

Now I'm tossed up between getting the auto for Tri-Peaks, QWERTY, World Class Solitaire, and Poppit   LMAO

Country Lady

Poppit, puts a cap on your winnings after the first perfect game.
Not so with world class or with qwerty.
The new auto for world class doesn't seem to win as many as the old one. (IMO)
I like yuiop the best because you are in a private room with a bot.  No one will be looking at your stats.  And it hasn't lost a game for me yet.

milo1978

So far I've stuck with the World Class Solitaire auto and the QWERTY auto.

Both have been great at racking up the tokies  :)

LadyDi

What is YUOIP?

Have seen it before in these posts.

TY

*Angel*

LadyDi

Ah, thanks......sometimes can't figure out the auto names...have a "cheat sheet" for those I use, LOL.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview