This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Leo Badge (Stellar Sweeper)

Started by Julie,

Previous topic - Next topic

Julie

Has anybody finished off the Leo badge yet and if so what planet did you use to get the 65 jackpot spins?  I was at first using the terra planet because I usually use that planet to get through the ranks, using that planet I was getting credit for the jackpot spins.  I then changed to the smallest planet dwarf star thinking I could get this badge quicker except I'm not getting credit for jackpot spins using this planet  >:(  Rather sneaky of pogo to make us "work" for this badge like that lol ;D

HHCORY

not sure about the Premium badge(dont have the money to buy :-*) but on the challenge badge we had a few weeks ago i finished it on the asteroid planet. there are fewer crystals there and you can complete the stage in about 45 seconds.

Julie

I used dwarf star for that last challenge.  I'm up to rank 22 so I have a lot of planets to chose from and I've just sat here and tried all the smallest planets, so far about 6 of them and with this badge you don't get credit for the jackpot spins using any of the smaller planets lol   I'll just keep using terra and hopefully finish off this stupid game once and for all  ;D

Fluffy756

For Leo badge I use heart it seems to work for me, then I changes it too the cheese one.  Gl in getting the badge.

Fluffy

Blu

use terra on medium, took a couple (like 2.5) hours 4 me. I finally finished em all yesterday...

Julie

Thanks :)  Weird thing is now all of a sudden I'm getting credit for jackpot spins on the smaller planets  ::)  I have noticed that with the smaller planets it takes ages to get a jackpot spin in the first place so using a bigger planet is actually better and faster in the long run :)

JENNY28

i used terra on hard with the auto and got a jackpot spin on almost every game

bubblegum

i'm useing terra on hard myself with the auto...get the jp spins credit every time so far

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview