Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

stellar sweeper mobile badges

Started by JENNY28,

Previous topic - Next topic

JENNY28

ElitePirate

stellar sweeper mobile? lol, that's not gonna come out too good.  Stellar sweeper is a game to use a mouse on, not a cellphone keypad, lol.

Monkey

Oh geez. Next, they'll have a Greenback Bayou mobile! Lol. That won't be fun. I definitely won't buy the Stellar Sweeper mobile, because it IS definitely a game to use a mouse, not a keypad! Thanks for sharing the badges though, Jenny.

bubblegum

Now a game that would be a pain in the rear is if they put a game like spades or hearts moblie

Homer

Quote from: bubblegum on December 23, 2005, 12:23:59 PM
Now a game that would be a pain in the rear is if they put a game like spades or hearts moblie

Shhhhhhhh!!!! bite your tongue!  :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bubblegum

so is homer going to be homer claus on sunday? and has homer been a good boy this year? (sssshhh  I won't tell)

ME4SPADES_

Homer has been very good good boy right Homer sit see there he minds to  :-* :-*

Homer

I've been mostly good but sometimes you have to be bad.  :P

RC

What's weird to me is people keep finding these new badges for new mobile games coming out.. I mean, other than Harvest Mania, Word Whomp, World Class, and Squelchies.. also Poppa Zoppa, Aces Up, and Stellar Sweeper now too? Did I miss any?.. all these other games and yet none of them have been added since the original 3 of Poppit, Tri-Peaks, and Turbo 21. And how long has it been since those came out? And they have 7 more waiting in the wings, with probably more on the horizon. Not that it matters much to me as I don't, and can't, play the mobile games.. but why are they working on so many mobile games to come and not releasing any more of them? The "coming soon" section is larger than the actual available games.. you'd think they'd wanna get a couple more out to satisfy the people who have played those other ones out, or to entice others who maybe like the other games more than the ones that were released and might want to pay for those instead.

And as I write this, I don't see why it surprises me really.. when has Pogo ever done something that made sense or was in a timely manner?

Homer

I'm guessing in true pogo fashion they released the games before all the kinks were worked out. For example it took them quite a while to fix the underscore problem. I'm sure there is added pressure to make sure that all the games will be available on the phones they list. Do they really expect people to go out and buy another phone for the games that you can't get on your phone.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview