This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Quack Attack

Started by patandmegan,

Previous topic - Next topic

patandmegan

Is there some trick to get out of rank 34?  I have been playing and playing and seems like I'm stuck at 47% to rank 35.  Tried manual and auto.  Grrrrrr.

Pat

JENNY28

the reason is u need 500,000 tickets for each rank now up to rank 40 mines take me abt 2-3 days to get onto the next rank

JENNY28

Jewel

Wow, that is a lot, I am not looking forward to that at all, lol

Pogo_cheater

tigereyes

Yeah I finished that game about a week and a half ago. It really sucked big time. It takes forever to get through the 30's but 40-47 go pretty fast. Then 48-50 you're back to getting 500,000 tickets for those levels. Good luck with the game.

Pogo_cheater

RowdyOne

Quote from: tigereyes on December 24, 2005, 01:06:16 PM
Yeah I finished that game about a week and a half ago. It really sucked big time. It takes forever to get through the 30's but 40-47 go pretty fast. Then 48-50 you're back to getting 500,000 tickets for those levels. Good luck with the game.

Wonder why Pogo makes some games with levels harder then others to get through? especially when your in the middle ranks of some games. I'm on 34 in this game as well and it's going by very slowly but NOT looking forward to hitting those last 10 ranks lol

Pogo_cheater

Personally I think they do it to discourage players and make em give up before they finish a game.

patandmegan

Well, guess that explains that!  Turbo speed that auto, varooom! ;D

Pat

Cheater4Life

That was a bad one for sure. to get to level 34 it is like 850k of tickets or thereabouts. to get to the next badge you need 4.2 million tickets. then the final badge is only 6 million tickets.

RowdyOne

at this point i've stopped playing most of the hard to get to levels in some games and just let the autos take over but it stilll takes forever in a day to move up but guess that's why they offer the Yearly memberships so you can finish 1 game per year lolol

cranky

i made rank 40 last night it does takes a long time when u reach rank  34 thank goodness for the auto

DeadSet

There was something to this effect when PPS first came out, something like you needed to go around the board 12 times for one rank then the one immediately following that one was 19 times, then back to 14 the rank after....weird Pogo voodoo or something like that.

-dS

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview