This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Hearts

Started by TikiAndTorch,

Previous topic - Next topic

TikiAndTorch

Hi everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster.  ;D I'm hoping that someone can help me out with hearts. I can't get the auto to run and no matter how hard I try to figure out how to play the damn game, I always lose. So I thought I'd try a let's make a deal scenario if possible. If someone is willing to get my badge for me, I'll gladly buy them the auto of their choice. That's how desperate I am.  :D I don't want my 2005 book to be missing one badge just because I'm an idiot. So if anyone is interested, please let me know.

Thanks a lot and I look forwarding to posting more in the future.

Momma

hey I will help you for nothing in return... im me...

hugs
momma

BoredNItaly

Hi Tiki..I sent you a Personal Message look me up ok and I will help ya and NO thank you I dont want anything in return I love helping others when I can

slidecage2222

if you know how to play spades , hearts is very easy :)

BigByrd

LOL . . . when I was playing spades the other I kept trying to give the q away . . . :-\

CindyLouWho

Be glad to help anyone that needs help with their hearts or spades badges, just message me or leave a message here.   :)

lori

Same here, will be home later this evening, i'll check back when we get back from a funeral.

ME4SPADES_

any1 still needs help with hearts are any other game pm

Swámpßàby §

I dont have enough posts to pm anyone, but if someone is willing to help me with hearts (win 30 100-pt games) I'd really appreciate it.   :)

Eagles Fan

Hi Swamp,  If you need me to help you with your hearts game let me know

Eagles Fan

Quote from: swampbaby on December 28, 2005, 07:03:33 PM
I dont have enough posts to pm anyone, but if someone is willing to help me with hearts (win 30 100-pt games) I'd really appreciate it.   :)
Hi Swampbaby, Just sent you a pm.  If you still need help let me know!

Eagles Fan

Quote from: *Angel* on December 28, 2005, 07:35:22 PM
Quote from: Eagles Fan link=to
/quote]

Don't post your Pogo name in here.  It's against forum rules, and is for your best interest.  :)
Oh my thought I was sending a pm I am half asleep   ooops

*Angel*

Quote from: Eagles Fan on December 28, 2005, 07:39:12 PM
Quote from: *Angel* on December 28, 2005, 07:35:22 PM
Quote from: Eagles Fan link=to
/quote]
Don't post your Pogo name in here.  It's against forum rules, and is for your best interest.  :)
Oh my thought I was sending a pm I am half asleep   ooops

Not a problem.  I just noticed and wanted to let you know just in case you were unaware.

Swámpßàby §

Thank you Eagles Fan.  Your help is very much needed and appreciated.  Let me know what I need to do.

Eagles Fan

TYVM  Angel,
  I had some surgery done last week and I am on some strong meds.  I guess they finally got to me lol O0

*Angel*

Quote from: Eagles Fan on December 28, 2005, 08:23:22 PM
TYVM  Angel,
  I had some surgery done last week and I am on some strong meds.  I guess they finally got to me lol O0

Well yes that would do it.  LOL  YVW.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview