This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I need help with challenges

Started by chunkster,

Previous topic - Next topic

chunkster

I need someone trustworthy who would be willing to do my weekly challenges + personal challenges for two weeks in Jan. I'm leaving the country on vacation and of course my biggest concern is getting those stinkin badges.

triniqueen27

Daphne03

depending on which challenges are up for graps, I can help.

BoredNItaly

I can help you. I have helped alot of people here just pm me

*Angel*

Quote from: chunkster on December 27, 2005, 03:48:45 AM
I need someone trustworthy who would be willing to do my weekly challenges + personal challenges for two weeks in Jan. I'm leaving the country on vacation and of course my biggest concern is getting those stinkin badges.

I can also help you.  I have done badges for several people here.  :)

bubblegum

yes angel is very nice and helpful.  Doesn't bite and plays well with others. O0

Eagles Fan

I will also help! Just PM me I enjoy doing the challenges Usually do 2 or 3 for others evry week. 

Bree

I would be very happy to help anyone out....just PM me... O0

*Angel*

Quote from: bubblegum on December 27, 2005, 05:16:21 AM
yes angel is very nice and helpful.  Doesn't bite and plays well with others. O0

LMAO  Why thank you, Blue. 

chunkster

Okay, thank you! Can either of you PM me cause I don't have enough posts to send you one

*Angel*

Quote from: chunkster on December 27, 2005, 04:06:41 PM
Okay, thank you! Can either of you PM me cause I don't have enough posts to send you one

I sent you a PM.  :)

lori

OK, anyone still needing help with this weeks badges???

Bree

Chunkster, I sent you a PM telling you want you have to do for me to help you win your badges.  I am glad I could help you or anyone else out.  :)

chunkster

Thank you everyone, I found help for those weeks but will keep all of you in mind next time I leave town! I am usually always around at some point during the day/night to help anyone in return, too

Momof5

I need help.  I have two badges to go to finish up 2003 and they are both dice derby.Win 600 or more tokens 10 times and win 3 races in a row.  I would be grateful for any help in getting one of these badges this week.

CindyLouWho

Quote from: Momof5 on December 28, 2005, 08:03:39 PM
I need help.  I have two badges to go to finish up 2003 and they are both dice derby.Win 600 or more tokens 10 times and win 3 races in a row.  I would be grateful for any help in getting one of these badges this week.

Momof5, I'll be glad to be 1 of the cars & lose so you can win.  Just let me know if you need me to help.   :)

Monkey

Quote from: Momof5 on December 28, 2005, 08:03:39 PM
I need help. I have two badges to go to finish up 2003 and they are both dice derby.Win 600 or more tokens 10 times and win 3 races in a row. I would be grateful for any help in getting one of these badges this week.

Momof5, I will gladly help too if you want.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview