This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

sort of stupid you cant use premium badges to get the super badges

Started by slidecage2222,

Previous topic - Next topic

slidecage2222

says only weeky and personal...   one reason i got the premium books was to   help me out on some of the very hard super badges.

Spawn O Satan

every super badge i've had to get so far was just completing 6 regular challenges in a 3 week time frame (roughly). so i've never found them to be hard at all.

slidecage2222

well say  like  games you had... one of the super badge  had like   first class solatare and another game  couldnt stand   ... if these games were hard this week i would of been screwed...

also kind of sucks  the poker  you got to get double wins to count.. you cant have one win and one lose

trixiepup

you can re-do any previous challenge to get that badge
some people don't have any personal challenges left and you now have the option to re-do old ones

persistence

slidecage...there are plenty of people here that are willing to help you if you need it to get your badges...all you have to do is ask.  For the panda badge....just hit deal...hint...set....push.......you will have the badge in no time.

greendog

You can get the super badge with a premium badge challenge. I just got mine . Finished panda poker, ride em armadillo badge and the premium armadillo badge and got my happy 2006 super badge. Good luck to everyone.

slidecage2222

Quote from: persistence on December 28, 2005, 09:06:44 AM
slidecage...there are plenty of people here that are willing to help you if you need it to get your badges...all you have to do is ask.  For the panda badge....just hit deal...hint...set....push.......you will have the badge in no time.

dont really need help its just it sounded like it was going to be a very quick badge... now i got to play this awful game for some time to getit  : )

DeadSet

I noticed that also, seems that they will only let you count the Personal Challenge as part of the Super Badge, gotta hand it to Pogo, they know how to screw things up.

-dS

bussey1

I got my super badge with a premium badge. I played panda, and lottso Personal Challenge and Lottso premium and I got it...

IndianLover

I also got my super with my premium badge, i played harvest out of the "what is your sign book" and the weekly harvest mania and it gave me two towards the 3, when i finished panda i had the super.

Country Lady

DeadSet

Mine didn't show up that, I only had one more premium badge to get (RDSS) and it didn't register as one for the Super Badge (2006)

-dS

milo1978

I dunno what you're talking about...

I just got the super badge after completing one of my premium badges  :P

RC

All challenge badges count towards the Super badge.. Pogo even stated that specifically when announcing the Premium Badges, "In fact, the challenges you complete for the Premium Badge Album count towards Super Challenges, so you can get the Super Badge early by using the challenges available in the (Premium) Badge Album!"

If you finished a Premium badge, during the time when a Super badge is being offered, it should count towards it.. if not, then perhaps you're mistaking a game award badge that pops up for a challenge badge, or else there is some other kind of error going on that you can't see that it is counting. If you absolutely need that challenge badge that apparently did not count, in order to get your Super badge, then I would suggest contacting Pogo and relaying the problem.

Monkey

I wish premium badges would count too since I finished my personals, and seriously have no use in doing them over except to get a pretty x2 on Page 9 in my album. Oh well, at least all of the Pogo challenges in the past year were easy  ;D. Can re-do a personal in 3 minutes. Lol.

Helen

Re-doing an old challenge isnt' that bad. Find the one that is the easiest for you to do and you'll be done. Even though I've finished all my books, I still do turbo21 every week and now have a 41x next to it, lol.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview