This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Purple Panda Badge

Started by Spawn O Satan,

Previous topic - Next topic

Spawn O Satan

I noticed that you dont get credit for a win if you guess incorrectly. So it might be a good idea to just forget about the bonus bet and guess "win" each time to get that badge faster.

wattsmyname

You only get credit if you win on both.You have to get a   win-win. I used the auto and it always picks push and it only took about 30 min. to get the badge.

Good Luck ;)

beryvitchy

It's acting weird for me. I always just guess "push" and sometimes it will give me credit if I win both hands and sometimes it won't.

holly222

well, the way it is working for me, if i guess right or not........every time my cards are both win i get credit.....so im not guessing any more, just keep pushing Push button......lol

Spawn O Satan

if i have win-win but guessed push or lose, i dont get credit for the win. only if i get a win-win and also guessed win. i dunno, guess pogo is just being finicky

BoredNItaly

LOL I say let the auto run had my badge in less than 30 minutes

Monkey

Quote from: wattsmyname on December 28, 2005, 08:47:21 AM
You only get credit if you win on both.You have to get a win-win. I used the auto and it always picks push and it only took about 30 min. to get the badge.

Good Luck ;)

Me too. Auto was pushing every time. Got it in around a half hour too. Easy badge if you get lucky cards.

bubblegum

me to.  I just let the auto run, walked off and had it within a half hour.  also, I now have my 2005 badge album complete! yay! guess now I have to finish up on 2003 and 2004.

milo1978

I guess the majority of you aren't actually familiar with the poker game "pai gow"  LOL

The bonus bet is just a side bet. The only way to get credit towards the badge is to win on your large and small hands.... the side bet has nothing to do with actually winning the hand.

christina

The only time I didn't get credit for the win when I had win-win was if I guessed wrong and only had on more wrong guess before the gong reset. Otherwise I got credit for win-win, regardless of how I guessed.

Daphne03

It took me just over an hour to win the badge and I admit that I cheated.  I used the Hint button every single time.  I'm not sure which game I hate more...this stupid panda game or the veggies.

Mb

Homer

Oh definitely those veggies. Someone needs to stuff a sock in their mouth. :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Daphne03

Speaking of veggies.....  What in the heck is that blue bubble looking thing in the winter season?  I couldn't decide if I was farming snowflakes or if it was a baby blue suede lamb.

DeadSet

Daphne03

bobby

LadyDi

"How does one farm snowballs"

That was VERY funny.  Thanks, I needed a good laugh this evening!

CanadianPrincess

Quote from: Daphne03 on December 28, 2005, 04:27:19 PM
How does one farm snowballs?

When the mommy and the daddy snowball love each other very much....

*~Peri~*

I chose "Win-Win" each time & I got the badge very fast :)

Bree

Quote from: LMPhilbric on December 30, 2005, 11:29:11 PM
Quote from: Daphne03 on December 28, 2005, 04:27:19 PM
How does one farm snowballs?

When the mommy and the daddy snowball love each other very much....

Thank you LmPhilbric, I really needed a good laugh tonight and when I read what you wrote I could not stop laughing.  Thanks..... ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview