which badges of 2005 do you think should receive the following awards
hardest badge to earn:
easiest badge to earn:
ugliest badge of the year:
;D

mailwench

Hi Bobby........ok here are my votes:

Ugliest...............Mummy badge ......Phlinx
Hardest............Team Lottso badge...(was hard for me to play that game so long!)
prettiest...(sorry had to add it) .............Anemones...squelchies
Easiest.........ALL of them!

Laurie-Anne

Ugliest-All Whomped Out (Word Whomp)
Easiest-Hold'em or Fold'em (Texas Hold'em Poker)
Hardest- Kings Chalice (Chess) I have never understood that game

DeadSet

I think they are all ugly. Pogo needs a new graphic artist. ::) Also, since Club Pogo first becamse available in the summer of 2003 when the challenges were actually CHALLENGES, there hasn't been a really hard challenge in awhile because people complain that they can't do them when they have 7 days to get it. I understand certain games suck and it's very tedious, but those are just my lincolns.

-dS

digitalvampire

Hardest- Blue Moon Badge (Shooting the Moon in hearts)
Easiest-Any of the slot games
Ugliest- Captain Winsome's High Stake Pool.. Somthing about him I don't trust.

caroline196

hardest badge-stellar sweeper (the only challenge worthy of being called a challenge)
easiest badge- 99% of them
i always do all badges without autos,in my opnion pointless using autos to get any badges/challenges
i wish pogo would take a look at 2003 challenges and make them hard like they used to be.i feel 99% are far too easy and are over to quickly

milo1978

Ugliest: too many to mention LOL
Easiest: pretty much 99% of them
Hardest:  without a doubt, SPADES badges!

I *still* haven't been able to knock off the 2 spades badges from the 2005 album!  It's driving me INSANE!!!!

IndianLover

Ugliest: i really don't have one
Easiest: to many to name
Hardest: Ohama get Full House or better 15 times YUCK! I can't stand the game and i don't use an auto for it  >:(

Tina123

hardest badge to earn: HEARTS
easiest badge to earn: QWERTY
ugliest badge of the year: POP FU

RC

Most of the badges are pretty easy, the Stellar Sweeper badge did seem to be the toughest to get, or at least the most time consuming. With this week's badges, gotta include that Harvest Mania one among the ugliest, any badge featuring one of those veggie creatures is just hideous, and there were 2 of them this year. Also, Jungle Gin usually has some of the better looking badges, but that Piranha badge was not one of them, in my opinion, especially the chat icon of just the head, very ugly looking. And I'm on the opposite side of some here concerning the Mummy badge, I thought that was a very cool looking one.. even had it as my favorite to show in chat for several weeks around Halloween.. it was a very Halloweenish type badge.

Julie

Hardest: Blue Moon (Hearts) This was the first time I'd ever played a game of hearts in my life!  It took me a few days to get that badge lol

Easiest: All Whomped Out (Word Whomp) & any slot badge.  That Word Whomp badge took about 3mins to get ;D

Ugliest: Silver Idol (Tri-Peaks Solitaire) One word to describe this badge, YUCK! >:D

Prettiest: Pearly (Squelchies) I love this badge and this was displayed as my fave badge until last week when I got the Gemini one.  All in all I think some of the best looking badges are the older Hearts & Spades ones :)                                         

TmT

Hardest:   Was not challenged enuf/ no competition this year thankz to The Wonderful Programmers at BH
               that turned out awesome autos this year...  ... breezed thru all challenges <yawnin>
Easiest:    Spike Badge - Win 3 games in a row (Poppit) Before my auto could reeve up itz engine ...
               " GAME OVA" less than 2MINS
Ugliest:     Agree with the majority- The-Mummy Badge--definitely cant take it home to "mother"

Monkey

Ugliest : Mostly everything except for a few Squelchies ones. (This weeks Harvest Mania looks so fake!)
Hardest: Not really any hard ones. Stellar Sweeper was probably the hardest, but I still got it in one day.
Easiest: All of them.

aussiegirl

ugly: word whomp

hardest: hearts,spades still need them lol

easiest: stellar,qwerty,

most enjoyable: lottso,

cute: poppa zoppa badges

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview