This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Year's Super Badge

Started by pogohatesme,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogohatesme

I'm sure I'm totally crazy...but does this make sense lol....look at the dates it says I have to do it in...then in red it says I have 13 days....a typo I'm sure...just kinda funny

P.S.---sorry it's so small

christina

I thought something seemed funny. I says in the red letters only 13 days left! but you have to win by the 3rd, which is next Tuesday. I hope Pogo realizes this mistake soon, because there will be very unhappy people thinking they can finish it next week when they can't.

DaraLynn25

pogohatesme

ok lol glad I'm not the only one that notices it then lol

DaraLynn25

Tracey

Quote from: pogohatesme on December 28, 2005, 06:58:08 PM
I'm sure I'm totally crazy...but does this make sense lol....look at the dates it says I have to do it in...then in red it says I have 13 days....a typo I'm sure...just kinda funny

P.S.---sorry it's so small

its not small when u clicked on ur jpeg .. but as u know pogo is always wierd lol  ::)

RC

I did notice that as well.. good thing that it was an easy 3 badges to get the Super with, and not have to even worry about going past the 7 days, just to be safe. Usually they give you more than 1 week to complete a Super badge, because it usually entails completing more than 2 challenges, and they don't normally include personal challenges as a must win in order to get the Super.. BUT with this Super badge it specifically says, 2 weekly badges plus 1 personal.. so I'm assuming the dates are correct and it's the 13 days that is wrong.. it should be completed in 7 days, by Jan. 3rd.

DeadSet

Pogo has always been odd. Who's to say WHY these things happen, they just always seem to happen with Pogo.  ::)

-dS

Go Cavs!

Super Badge challenges usually 14 days instead of a week.

Monkey

I think this challenge was meant for a week. Because why would they extend it so you might win a New Years badge more than a week after New Years? For their sake, I hope they fix it fast, because people will be emailing them PO'd. "It said I had 7 days left to earn the super badge, but it isn't there anymore!"  Pogo: "We're sorry for the inconvenience." LOL. They love those automated messages.

*~Peri~*

You mean to tell me those arent real people answering the emails? LMAO

Quote from: PogoLovinMonkey on December 29, 2005, 06:43:47 AM
I think this challenge was meant for a week. Because why would they extend it so you might win a New Years badge more than a week after New Years? For their sake, I hope they fix it fast, because people will be emailing them PO'd. "It said I had 7 days left to earn the super badge, but it isn't there anymore!"  Pogo: "We're sorry for the inconvenience." LOL. They love those automated messages.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview