This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

First Class Act Badge

Started by DesertDew,

Previous topic - Next topic

DesertDew

Does anyone know of any tips to acquire the First Class Act badge in 2003 album?
You have to win 3 times in a ROW and im having a little bit of trouble. Any tips are greatly appreciated. :)

Laurie-Anne

If you win one and are loosing the next just x out of the room and open a new one . You won't loose any of your progress.

DesertDew

Laurie-Anne

I just did it yesterday so I know it still works. Just make sure you do it while you still have some cards on the table and don't hit new game just completely close the window by clicking on the red x. You can keep doing that over and over again until you get a winning hand.

lori

You can let the auto run, may take awhile, but i got mine that way. good luck :)

DesertDew

Thank you both. Got my badge by closing the window and coming back in like you said. Thanks!

Laurie-Anne

It took me a couple weeks of frustation before I found out that little trick. Glad it worked for ya.

DeadSet

Same goes for the badge in the 2003 book for Dice Derby where you have to win 3 races in a row. It's always nice to know you have that option to exit the room and come back if you're losing and your progress doesn't get reset.  :P

-dS

chunkster

I just let the auto run all night and woke up with the badge

Monkey

It's much easier on the new FCS than the old one. I actually have probably won 3 in a row by hand on the new one at least 10 times since it came out. I only won 3 in a row once on the old FCS, and luckily, it was the week where I was doing that badge. Lol.

*~Peri~*

I let the auto run most of the night as well & I got it too :) Good Luck!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview